What's new

Help Javascript

Mockey

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction
Hello poo any web developer dito 😆! I'm struggling on javascript haha any recommendations? is this necessary to learn all of this or continue to framework/libraries of js. My goal kasi is to be a front end this year heheh! salamat sa sagot! I'm only 18

Recommend ko lang sayo, be familiar with primitive data types, function, classes, es 2016. Be familiar rin po on how the computer reads the js code such as when it reads the operand. Try to wâ†ch frêê YøùTùbé videos that can help you understand js more, gaya nalang po ng javascript the weird parts ni tony alicea or mga tutorial ni traversy media. Or kung may pera ka try mo uedemy. Try to read documentations po sa mozilla mdn web docs or sa stackoverflow. Understand how a library/framework works. And lastly po, try to practice coding ng hindi gumagaya sa code ng iba or sa tutorial. Gawa ka simple website that involves intensive js tweaking or small js library. Pag na try nyu yan or napag aralan nyu yung namention ko above. Dive in kana sa js library/framework. Not a pro js programmer, pero experience ko lang yan as a solo learner ng web dev.