TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
MAKES: 12 servings
- 1 cup graham *****er crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Assorted jams, warmed
1 each (calculated without assorted jams) equals 149 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
- In a small bowl, combine graham *****er crumbs and butter. Press gently onto the bottom of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. In another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each cheesecake with 1 teaspoon jam.Yield: 1 dozen.