What's new

IT professional issues?

PHC - NoName

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Sa mga IT jan as an IT ano ano ang mga professional issues nyo? Need kolang kase ng opinion nyo. Kahit explain nyo or hindi. Maka kuha manlang ng idea para sa assignment namin. Salamat po.

Sa opinyon ko bilang IT professional, wala sa IT yung issue eh hahahaha nasa mga user ganyan tsaka kasama mo sa trabaho. Kadalasan ng mga problema na inaayos ng IT kagagawan ng mga user hahahaha

Sa opinyon ko bilang IT professional, wala sa IT yung issue eh hahahaha nasa mga user ganyan tsaka kasama mo sa trabaho. Kadalasan ng mga problema na inaayos ng IT kagagawan ng mga user hahahaha
Ahhh.. Ang need kopo kase is yung issues talaga sa IT. Any example po? Na na narasnasan nyo po o kahit hindi pa. Para makakuha lang po ng idea sa pinapagawa samin salamat po.

Ano ba kasi ginagawa mo, TS? Here's what I can say. Feel free to violently react. Haha
There are a bunch of professional issues in IT. Number one for me will be "Software Piracy & Infringement." You might see IT professionals work in one project but they use multiple programs in order to meet standard output. Due to demand for one-time usage in the midst of lacking open source softwares, the use of modified applications without developer's consent is inevitable. Second, "Advancement of technology causes massive obsoletion." More than any other field of professionalism, IT deals with rapid evolution of digital tools. This issue doesn't only bring a large number of scrapped programs but also depreciates the value of IT products. Not to mention "Poor Ratio of Professionals Versus Demands," "Lack of Support from the Governmetn" and many many more to cite.

Ano ba kasi ginagawa mo, TS? Here's what I can say. Feel free to violently react. Haha
There are a bunch of professional issues in IT. Number one for me will be "Software Piracy & Infringement." You might see IT professionals work in one project but they use multiple programs in order to meet standard output. Due to demand for one-time usage in the midst of lacking open source softwares, the use of modified applications without developer's consent is inevitable. Second, "Advancement of technology causes massive obsoletion." More than any other field of professionalism, IT deals with rapid evolution of digital tools. This issue doesn't only bring a large number of scrapped programs but also depreciates the value of IT products. Not to mention "Poor Ratio of Professionals Versus Demands," "Lack of Support from the Governmetn" and many many more to cite.
Okay sir a. Kaya lang ang kaylangan ko e. Yung professional issues na related sa information technology at nararanasan din naming mga student. Pero salamat po ah. Pero kung may alam po kayo tungkol sa kaylangan ko. Baka pwede po pasabi uli hehe. Kahiya-hiya man po. Thank you

Okay sir a. Kaya lang ang kaylangan ko e. Yung professional issues na related sa information technology at nararanasan din naming mga student. Pero salamat po ah. Pero kung may alam po kayo tungkol sa kaylangan ko. Baka pwede po pasabi uli hehe. Kahiya-hiya man po. Thank you
It's exacttly what you need. You're talking about "IT Professional Issues" in your thread, now you're asking student issues. What about later?
1635335309852.png

Attachments

Eto po kasi pinapagawa samin e. Meron napo akong social issues ang kulang ko nalang po is professional issues.
Dapat nilagay mo 'yan sa thread mo instead of trying to translate. That's very clear. The first example I gave is still aplicable. Write on your sheet number two will be Complex Innovation. I'm living a life dependent to technology. Another issue I am facing as a student is adjusting to frequent progression. When I get to learn and familiarize certain software shortly another version bring completely back to zero knowledge. This consumes my time but somehow I find a way by consulting experts and obtain instruction from the horse's mouth. In this way I was able to coup better.

Last edited:
Unang gagawin mo in any activity, quiz or assignment ay intindihin ang tanong. Learn from your mistakes. Good luck to your studies.

Dapat nilagay mo 'yan sa thread mo instead of trying to translate. That's very clear. The first example I gave is still aplicable. Write on your sheet number two will be Complex Innovation. I'm living a life dependent to technology. Another issue I am facing as a student is adjusting to frequent progression. When I get to learn and familiarize certain software shortly another version bring completely back to zero knowledge. This consumes my time but somehow I find a way by consulting experts and obtain instruction from the horse's mouth. In this way I was able to coup better.
Eto napo ba yung sagot? Sorry po mahina sa pick up sa english.

Eto napo ba yung sagot? Sorry po mahina sa pick up sa english.
Yes. dalawa lang naman kaya?
Heto. Spoonfeed na 'yan. Copy-paste mo nalang. Wala ka ng gagalawin.
There are a bunch of professional issues in IT. Number one for me will be "Software Piracy & Infringement." You might see IT professionals work in one project but they use multiple programs in order to meet standard output. Due to demand for one-time usage in the midst of lacking open source softwares, the use of modified applications without developer's consent is inevitable. How I handle this kind of issue is rent or borrow someone who has legal possession of the need program. Number two will be "Complex Innovation." I'm living a life dependent to technology. Another issue I am facing as a student is adjusting to frequent progression. When I get to learn and familiarize certain software shortly another version bring completely back to zero knowledge. This consumes my time but somehow I find a way by consulting experts and obtain instruction from the horse's mouth. In this way I was able to coup better.

Yes. dalawa lang naman kaya?
Heto. Spoonfeed na 'yan. Copy-paste mo nalang. Wala ka ng gagalawin.
There are a bunch of professional issues in IT. Number one for me will be "Software Piracy & Infringement." You might see IT professionals work in one project but they use multiple programs in order to meet standard output. Due to demand for one-time usage in the midst of lacking open source softwares, the use of modified applications without developer's consent is inevitable. How I handle this kind of issue is rent or borrow someone who has legal possession of the need program. Number two will be "Complex Innovation." I'm living a life dependent to technology. Another issue I am facing as a student is adjusting to frequent progression. When I get to learn and familiarize certain software shortly another version bring completely back to zero knowledge. This consumes my time but somehow I find a way by consulting experts and obtain instruction from the horse's mouth. In this way I was able to coup better.
Maraming salamat po sir. God bless po.

Hmm, not sure if valid to and kung tama intindi ko: Lack of open-mindedness when it comes to new technologies for some people... Yung iba kasi ayaw mag adjust sa innovations, knowing na ang technology ay nagiimprove in a fast-paced, usually exponential growth/advancement/innovation...

Hmm, not sure if valid to and kung tama intindi ko: Lack of open-mindedness when it comes to new technologies for some people... Yung iba kasi ayaw mag adjust sa innovations, knowing na ang technology ay nagiimprove in a fast-paced, usually exponential growth/advancement/innovation...
Korek ka dyan idol, kagaya nung company ng wife ko antagal na ng company nila sa Funeral services pero takot ung may ari magpagawa ng website. Tutal effective naman daw ung brochure or flyer samantalang naunahan na sila ng St. Peter.

Kaya sabi ko nga try nila na mag innovate naman para mas malaki ung range or connection ng company nila.