What's new

PlayToEarn ISKO AXIE

joedooo

Enthusiast
Good Day manager!
I would like to apply for your scholarship program.

Name: John Edsel E Bruel
Nationality: Filipino
Device(s) to use: Phone/laptop
Internet Connection: WIFI&Mobile Data
Target average SLP per day: 150-250

How do you spend your day?:
— Most of my time is free because I do time management correctly. I spend it doing mostly nothing because I don't have games to play right now nor work to apply that fits my interest.

How many hours can you dedicate on playing Axie Infinity?:
— 6-10 hrs depends on my time schedule but mostly I'm free so I could go to 8-10 hrs

Do you have any past experiences in playing Axie Infinity?:
— None and I am willing to learn.

How well do you know Axie Infinity's game mechanics?:
— I could research it but I really think it would be better if I could learn it directly from the manager itself so I would know how things works in the game, and in the scholarship too.

Do you have any friends or acquaintances who also play Axie Infinity?:
— Yes, and if I have problems on the game I could prolly ask help from them if the manager is busy.

Reason why we should hire you:
— When it comes to these kinds of games, I am really willing to work hard and grind hard to achieve great things. I am really competitive so that I can stand on where I want to stand and tell everyone that I did things these great. Also, I am always willing to learn anything that could help me improve as a person and in the game would be a great help!

How can we guarantee that you will strictly follow Axie Infinity's ToS?(Terms of Service):
— I guarantee that I will follow ToS because in a given workplace, in order to stay in work, you should always follow the rules.