What's new

Is your email address häçked or breached? Find out here:

seensanero

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
A news broke that a häçker had published online a database containing the personal information of 533 million Facebook users, including email and physical addresses, phone numbers, birthdates and more. While the data was stolen in a 2019 breach and Facebook long ago plugged that hole, it’s the first time this huge trove was made available for free.

If you have a Facebook account (or if you had one in 2019 that you’ve deactivated), you should be concerned. And now you can find out if your private information has been made very public.

Have I Been Pwned?, a site that lets users search databases from dozens of breaches, has added the Facebook dataset to its collection. Go to the site’s home page and enter any addresses you use with Facebook to see if they’re included. And yes, it’s safe to do so. Have I Been Pwned is a well-established site and its operator, Troy Hunt, is a regional director for Microsoft in Australia.

Link here👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
What to do after a data breach👇
https://phcorner.net/threads/what-to-do-after-a-data-breach.1082190/

Last edited:
1617629026259.png

meron ako copy sa philippines nga lang na part

Attachments

[XX='mobilelegendsbengbeng, c: 1041027, m: 1462010'][/XX] pwedeng ihäçk siguro ang fb mo or ibenta ang data mo. ganyan naman kadalasan ginagawa ng mga häçker sa mga data na nahahäçk nila

may thread na ako dito ng mga database nyan, explore niyo nalang, hindi lang PH ang meron, pero i think wala pang 500million. parang nasa 100million palang.

[XX='seensanero, c: 1040982, m: 1560658'][/XX] Ika-lima na pala nasangkot sa data breach email ko at matagal na hahaha. Pero di kasali sa Facebook. Na changed password ko na din at naka otp verification.

Di na naka link sa facebook email ko kasi deactive na sya boss, kaso ginagamit ko paren yung email sa google safe kaya yun kasi naka link sa android, windows tsaka naka save mga password ko dito?

Back