What's new

Is this a joke?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

report mo sa intuit iyan!

Your safety is our priority, and we'll help you check the email

Our emails will always come from an email address with the domain name @intuit.com. Let's make sure not to open or access any of the links added since you've received a suspicious one. To ensure your data is well protected, I'd recommend reporting this to our security team. Here's how:

1. Go to the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. page.
  2. Click Contact Us.
  3. Look for Report a fake email (or phishing email) and then click on it.

You can also reach out to our Support Team so they can check this for you. Let me guide you on how:

1. Click on Help and choose Contact Us.
  2. Paste your question in the text box and click Let's talk.
  3. Choose between Message an agent or Get a callback.

Additionally, I've included these resources that will help you in identifying official Intuit correspondence and websites. This way, you can keep your data secure:

If you have any additional QuickBooks-related concerns, feel free to click the REPLY button below. I'm more than willing to assist you again to improve your experience here in QuickBooks. You have a good one.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.