What's new

Crypto Is PI Network Legit or Scam?

Piet0075

Journeyman
Reaction
If you are one of those 33 million current users asking this same question, or you are not a member yet and wanted to join but wanted to confirm one thing: Is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Legit or Scam?

First things first, how do you define a project if it is legit or scam? Of course, through the evidences and current processes that the project is undertaking. PI is one of those startups that are currently working their way through everything to make their stand and hopefully accepted as one of the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in the market.

Some would say it is a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and while others would say it is not. You can check the YøùTùbé and other social media for discussions about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. You will find a variety or reactions and opinions which is usually based on their experiences or their own researches whether the project is legit or not, or if it is going somewhere good or not going anywhere.

Writing this, I have to make my opinion as well. I don't think it is a bad project. I think you can see it is going somewhere. Though, we are not sure yet when it is good be accepted in the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. market, you see, those famous cryptos you have encountered also started in the very same way. I would say it is a process and if you ask me when are they are going to launch I would say it is near. If we assess, what you would have to loose anyway other than your time, effort, and electricity to charge your devices? You just go to the app or site and turn the mining on after registration and verification. This is a mining site that you don't spend any cash to mine its own crypto coin.

You can read in You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. white paper more information regarding the project. I cannot say it is good or bad project for you. It is up to you if you want be a part of this project or not. If someday at some point You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.will be accepted and if you haven't mined and get your reward then I can say it is a big regret for you. So give it some time, maybe even a few years and keep mining then let's hope for the best to come for this project.

If you haven't joined yet and wanted to know more in details about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., you can check the link You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Last edited:
Yes, I think with over 33 million users, this is one of the biggest audience for a crypto so I believe this is going somewhere.

This is interesting, I think the value of the PI can compete with the major cryptocurrencies today. Everyone seem to anticipate when this coin will be officially launched. So make sure to have some coins when that time comes.

WRONG. 33million users..

if is it true. what do expect the price of it.
imagine all 33 million users continuesly
mining 🤣 some of them have hundreds
of thousands of dollars mined.

i think circulating supply will be 999 billion pi's price is atlease .00000xxx something.

hype is real. 3 years in the making still have NO REAL VALUE..

Yes, 33 millions are mining, but not all can wí†hdráw or sell their coins at the same time. PI NETWORK has set the lock up period upto 3 years. We cannot really tell how much will be the value, all just assumptions.

Yes, 33 millions are mining, but not all can wí†hdráw or sell their coins at the same time. PI NETWORK has set the lock up period upto 3 years. We cannot really tell how much will be the value, all just assumptions.
who said you can wí†hdráw now ? 🤣
alright let say 2030 official pi has a value . imagine 33 million users have atleast hundreds of thousands individually . and times that to 33million . 🤣🤣 where they gonna get the liquitidy 🤣 PI need to surpass bitcoins liquidity pool..

well i am surely can tell the value of pi is 0.00000010

I didn't say they can wí†hdráw now. Thanks for the wonderful insight but of course, this is just a speculation. No one really knows the value of PI coins until it is launched. Just curious, do you mine PI?