What's new

IS GOD REAL?

Kahit di muna kita sagutin sa pamamagitan ng biblia. eto nalang muna logic,

Yung upuan mo wala bang gumawa
Yung bahay mo wala bang gumawa
Yung computer/cellphone mo wala bang gumawa
Pero kahit di mo nakikita mismo yung gumawa pero alam mong may gumawa. diba?? 😁

eh tayong tao, wala bang gumawa?? 😁

Kung sasagutin naman kita na galing sa biblia. Tambak ang talata dun patungkol sa tao. Lalo kang mahihiwagaan kung gaano kabuti ang diyos satin kahit tayoy makasalanan at may duda sa kanya

I understand that most people are afraid to believe that God is real, because the idea of God being in control of our lives is really unnerving. The idea of hell alone is scary enough. For me, the simplest explanation is to use your inner voice or gut instincts. Just because we can't see God, doesn't mean that He does not exist. We can't see the air but it exists. We can't touch the light but it exists. Naming the creator who created the universe as God is acceptable or decent enough. His real name might not be God, but He, as the creator, exists. We are like animals with limited knowledge about the world no matter how far our technologies have advanced. I respect humanitarian religions because they contribute on the balance between good and evil. Without them, this world will be charged with war and chaos. Also, moralism and humanism will be absent or will become invaluable. The world will be an inferno.
I have to disagree with u.. di yan as simple as gut instinct or inner voice.... Yan nga dahilan kaya nagkakaron ng divide ang tao...even among religious people kasi iba iba ang dinidikta ng "gut instincts at inner voices" nila... Like mine na iba ang sinasabi ng gut ko sa sinasabi ng sayo....and tayo palang dalawa yan ..what more sa billions of people pa db?

And you also cant just say na he is the creator..prove first that the universe was indeed created...pag nagawa mo un tsaka pa lang tayo makakapunta sa kung sino or ano ang creator... And san ba galing ung "creator ideology", db s bible din??

And one thing pa, di lang about mere seeing or touching ang pd maging evidence...madame tools and devices to check kung nageexist ang isang bagay or not.. parang swab test...di mo literally kita at mahahawakan ang virus pero u can detect it when its properly tested... Even gravity ..di naten kita yan pero we can observe its presence satin... The question is can we do that sa god mo??

Partly i agree nA may magandang dulot ang religion in terms of making people better..pero ang hard truth about that eh even religious people can do bad things...so failure ba un ng religion or failure ng humanity??? Unless may iisang belief ang lahat ng religious people then being humanitarian could work just as well...

I dont agree however na puro war at chaos ang mundo without those people...wars and chaos were waged in the name of religion ng madameng beses na...

Lastly, agree ako na limited ang knowledge natin..if u truly believe that too then would u agree na ang better na sagot in terms of god's existence is "we dont know".. rather than making unfounded assumptions?

Kahit di muna kita sagutin sa pamamagitan ng biblia. eto nalang muna logic,

Yung upuan mo wala bang gumawa
Yung bahay mo wala bang gumawa
Yung computer/cellphone mo wala bang gumawa
Pero kahit di mo nakikita mismo yung gumawa pero alam mong may gumawa. diba?? 😁

eh tayong tao, wala bang gumawa?? 😁

Kung sasagutin naman kita na galing sa biblia. Tambak ang talata dun patungkol sa tao. Lalo kang mahihiwagaan kung gaano kabuti ang diyos satin kahit tayoy makasalanan at may duda sa kanya
Logical question...pano mo maddistinguish ang isang bagay na "ginawa" sa bagay na "di ginawa"?? Ano ang tawag mo sa bagay na ginawa at ano nmn sa bagay na di ginawa??

@megatoollica.."Kasi kapag nagconclude ka agad na god ang dahilan, para ka na ring huminto sa pag-iisip. It@s like stopping from questioning and just playing..safe. Since you don@t have anything to think or question any..ore."

and yet para na rin sinabi mo na hindi ka nag-iisip tungkol sa hinihingi ni ts kaya ang layo ng sagot mo.... bravo
go on and discuss among your fellow non-believers
well said! :)

Is god real? For me, i dunno yet, wala pa ako exact answer ganun din kasi ang science pero nag uupgrade nmn ang science so maybe after i die or after 200 years malalaman na nila but what im sure now is im not goin back to my religion anymore:>

I have to disagree with u.. di yan as simple as gut instinct or inner voice.... Yan nga dahilan kaya nagkakaron ng divide ang tao...even among religious people kasi iba iba ang dinidikta ng "gut instincts at inner voices" nila... Like mine na iba ang sinasabi ng gut ko sa sinasabi ng sayo....and tayo palang dalawa yan ..what more sa billions of people pa db?

And you also cant just say na he is the creator..prove first that the universe was indeed created...pag nagawa mo un tsaka pa lang tayo makakapunta sa kung sino or ano ang creator... And san ba galing ung "creator ideology", db s bible din??

And one thing pa, di lang about mere seeing or touching ang pd maging evidence...madame tools and devices to check kung nageexist ang isang bagay or not.. parang swab test...di mo literally kita at mahahawakan ang virus pero u can detect it when its properly tested... Even gravity ..di naten kita yan pero we can observe its presence satin... The question is can we do that sa god mo??

Partly i agree nA may magandang dulot ang religion in terms of making people better..pero ang hard truth about that eh even religious people can do bad things...so failure ba un ng religion or failure ng humanity??? Unless may iisang belief ang lahat ng religious people then being humanitarian could work just as well...

I dont agree however na puro war at chaos ang mundo without those people...wars and chaos were waged in the name of religion ng madameng beses na...

Lastly, agree ako na limited ang knowledge natin..if u truly believe that too then would u agree na ang better na sagot in terms of god's existence is "we dont know".. rather than making unfounded assumptions?
Yeah, I know that it's not as simple as calling it as gut instinct or inner voice. But I only termed the "unidentified" or the "unknown" in ways only reachable to human perspective. I don't define them literally. This should be common sense, but it appears to me that you haven't got any. We don't just pop out of nowhere. Surely, there must be someone (or "something", if that satisfies you) that created us. Light wouldn't emanate without any source. Humans will not form without going through a process of growth. Therefore, the universe is created by a creator, whether taking in human form or not. And calling the creator as God is no big issue, for the dictionary defines it supreme. Without a creator, nothing exists. Without us, humans as creators, the phones that we're using to communicate with people in long distances will never exist, roads will not be paved with asphalt, books will not be produced, etc.

It's sad to witness that most people rely too much on technology that they don't trust their "inner voice" (as what I call it).

While I admit that religion divides us, the fact that its belief on the creation is something you should note. Religion has nothing to do with people on their desire to do bad. The idea of religion is to constitute peace. Don't blame religion, blame the people who tainted its definition by doing bad.

And please do analyze my point before you spit your sh!ts.

Yeah, I know that it's not as simple as calling it as gut instinct or inner voice. But I only termed the "unidentified" or the "unknown" in ways only reachable to human perspective. I don't define them literally. This should be common sense, but it appears to me that you haven't got any. We don't just pop out of nowhere. Surely, there must be someone (or "something", if that satisfies you) that created us. Light wouldn't emanate without any source. Humans will not form without going through a process of growth. Therefore, the universe is created by a creator, whether taking in human form or not. And calling the creator as God is no big issue, for the dictionary defines it supreme. Without a creator, nothing exists. Without us, humans as creators, the phones that we're using to communicate with people in long distances will never exist, roads will not be paved with asphalt, books will not be produced, etc.

While I admit that religion divides us, the fact that its belief on the creation is something you should note. Religion has nothing to do with people on their desire to do bad. The idea of religion is to constitute peace. Don't blame religion, blame the people who tainted its definition by doing bad.

[XX='prepaidwifi, c: 1276118, m: 988501'][/XX] Ahaha dee ayos lang po sir.. understood naman po.. Sorry sa confusion, JW means Jehovah's Witnesses po hehe..

I respect your beliefs din sir kung undecided ka ngayon.. Dahil sa maraming factors kaya talagang maraming tao din yung nag iisip ng ganyan.. Kung hindi mo mamasamain, okay lang ba malaman kung bakit mo nasabi na di ka na babalik sa religion mo dati? I mean, ano ang naka disappoint sayo? Baka disappointed ka din sa nangyayari sa earth ganon kaya undecided ka ngayon, ganon po ba? :)

Hindi ko alam isasagot ko pero ita try ko ang best ko para matanong ang question mo ts. Tatanungin muna kita. Nararamdaman mo ba si God o hindi?