What's new

IS GOD REAL?

[XX='Makentosh, c: 1271384, m: 376122'][/XX] pakinggan mo din to papsi maganda din
Nakawalakasakalawakan - buddhabeads

[XX='HAARP MACHINE, c: 1271593, m: 1518472'][/XX] sobrang ayos talaga pakinggan pero nasanay ako kay ron henley eh

There is no physical evidence, only the word "faith" they say the evidence, but faith is just a belief in the truth of something that does not require any evidence and may not be provable.

evidence ba kamo ts? itong humihinga lang tayo at kumikilos and may biyayang nakukuha, gumaglaw kada segundo ay sapat ng proof ng existence ni GOD. Thanks

🤫
Screenshot_20210609-032255_Chrome.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

[XX='megatoollica, c: 1270865, m: 1127199'][/XX] Revelation 4:11

Kung para sayo po sir ang belief mo po ay yung sinabi mo na "faith is just a belief in the truth of something that does not require any evidence" eh okay po, everyone can share their opinions naman. Siguro sa ibang tao po sapat na yung "just faith". Pero po sa pag-aaral kasi namin as JWs, faith should be backed up by evidence, pero nangangailangan din po ito ng bukas na isip. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
🤫
View attachment 1454187
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Kung susundin natin ang sinasabi mo and lets say may naproduce na camera, radio or computer na not working...then its reasonable to say na ung "designer" ng mga un is not that "intelligent" ..agree ka??

And can u say the same about sa "intelligent designer" mo when those complex things like the eye, ear and brain have defects?? Alam mo din nman sguro wat happens sa mga yan as we grow old db??

Even sa mga minention mo eh nakadepende pa sa specific creature ung things like best vision and best hearing eh...

Lastly...if u say ung camera, radio etc is designed..db icocompare mo sya to what is natural sa mundo to distinguish between what is designed or not...

Sa mga creations ng intelligent designer mo pano mo gagawin yan at san mo icocompare?

If that's the case then it'll be an infinite discussion, that said creator or intelligent designer should also have a creator and another creator and so on and so forth lol.

[XX='Yortz, c: 1274357, m: 1496536'][/XX] yk i just searched out the meaning of faith lol but yea, i believe on the meaning of faith that it is just a belief of someone to something that aint really truth and something like wishing for it to be true. Also there's another meaning out there but that's the related term for religion.

[XX='prepaidwifi, c: 1274536, m: 988501'][/XX] Minsan po kasi iba ang definition ng "faith" sa mga dictionary. Pero kung titignan yung kung paano ni-define yung "faith" sa bible, although alam ko di niyo kino-consider ang bible, pero ganito ang sabi..

Hebrews 11:1 - "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (NKJV)

Kailangan parin ng evidence kahit hindi pa nakikita ang isang persona o isang bagay, or specifically yung "hope" na sinasabi jan based sa context ng verse na yan.

Based naman sa topic po ng thread na ito, ang tanong ay kung totoo ba ang Diyos. Sabi nung iba, okay na daw yung "just faith" o basta maniwala ka o hindi merong Diyos. Yung iba naman di sila naniniwala na may Diyos kaya ang hinahanap niyo po ay yung evidence. Tama po?

Kaya ko nasabi nasabi na di ako agree sa "just faith alone" ay okay na. Kasi kami din, as JWs, gusto po namin ng evidence. So far okay naman po :)

I understand that most people are afraid to believe that God is real, because the idea of God being in control of our lives is really unnerving. The idea of hell alone is scary enough. For me, the simplest explanation is to use your inner voice or gut instincts. Just because we can't see God, doesn't mean that He does not exist. We can't see the air but it exists. We can't touch the light but it exists. Naming the creator who created the universe as God is acceptable or decent enough. His real name might not be God, but He, as the creator, exists. We are like animals with limited knowledge about the world no matter how far our technologies have advanced. I respect humanitarian religions because they contribute on the balance between good and evil. Without them, this world will be charged with war and chaos. Also, moralism and humanism will be absent or will become invaluable. The world will be an inferno.

Last edited:
I understand that most people are afraid to believe that God is real, because the idea of God being in control of our lives is really unnerving. The idea of hell alone is scary enough. For me, the simplest explanation is to use your inner voice or gut instincts. Just because we can't see God, doesn't mean that He does not exist. We can't see the air but it exists. We can't touch the light but it exists. Naming the creator who created the universe as God is acceptable or decent enough. His real name might not be God, but He, as the creator, exists. We are like animals with limited knowledge about the world no matter how far our technologies have advanced. I respect humanitarian religions because they contribute on the balance between good and evil. Without them, this world will be charged with war and chaos. Also, moralism and humanism will be absent or will become invaluable. The world will be an inferno.