What's new

Is Death a Part of Life? should we embrace if like we do when someone is being born?

Agnosticsm is really a deceptive and confused position.
yeah because science encourages us to always doubt, we must find an error
Be honest. Are you, (or any agnostic) even actively searching for God or find any worth doing so?
science cannot be performed by one person, community of scientists research on different fields, it doesn't have to be me
And give me an example of anything (even in science) that is not based on the human perception. Everything is just really something processed by our perception.
in science we start with perception like i think the earth is flat, followed by then let's prove it

yeah because science encourages us to always doubt, we must find an error

science cannot be performed by one person, community of scientists research on different fields, it doesn't have to be me

in science we start with perception like i think the earth is flat, followed by then let's prove it
Haiiiss.. science is just one way to percieve things.. pero sa pananaw mo yata science is everything.

Can you prove anything without perception? Sige nga

Haiiiss.. science is just one way to percieve things..
saan makikita yung science is perception tool boss?
pero sa pananaw mo yata science is everything.
science is a tool for discovering everything, science targets ground zero (theory of everything)
Can you prove anything without perception? Sige nga
of course yes because proving something is eliminating any perception, all perception of things (hypothesis) must become description of things through testing the scientist's guess (his own perception)

Talga lang ha. Describe a rock without anything based on your perception.

saan makikita yung science is perception tool boss?

science is a tool for discovering everything, science targets ground zero (theory of everything)

of course yes because proving something is eliminating any perception, all perception of things (hypothesis) must become description of things through testing the scientist's guess (his own perception)

Talga lang ha. Describe a rock without anything based on your perception.
if i am going to use my perception to describe a rock then i could say a rock is soft, then you would disagree no it's hard then someone else's disagree no it's neither hard nor soft hehe away away lang tayo, but you are right we can actually describe anything with perception (hypothesize) and science is here to unite us to a single description by testing our own descriptions

if i am going to use my perception to describe a rock then i could say a rock is soft, then you would disagree no it's hard then someone else's disagree no it's neither hard nor soft hehe away away lang tayo, but you are right we can actually describe anything with perception (hypothesize) and science is here to unite us to a single description by testing our own descriptions
Ok good you get it.
Next what is the worth of a rock?

ask a civil engineer and you will get the real worth of a rock hehe for me it's very important when i need something solid/hard
Pasensya na nag-iyakan p muna kami nung baby ko hirap padedehen.

back to the subject, relate natin sa field na yan.

scientifically a rock can also be worthless. Simply because of abundance, diba?

You rely on your percieved value based on need. Construction of structures relying on bearing strenght of materials. Kaya may worth yan sa civil engineer.

What if construction techniques changes and relies more heavily on tensile strength, because of realization that this is better Practice. Would a rock still have the same value? In this case, do you have to find the hardest substance pertaining to bearing strength before you can say it is not worth looking for?

Last edited:
Pasensya na nag-iyakan p muna kami nung baby ko hirap padedehen.
yung baby ko yesterday muntikan nang ma-confine dahil di na dumede pero pagpasok namin sa ER dumede bigla ay nako kulang na lang sabihan kami it's a prank
You rely on your percieved value based on need.
i don't just think that i need something hard (perceived necessity) kundi nasa actual situation na walang something hard (scientifically necessary)
Construction of structures relying on bearing strenght of materials. Kaya may worth yan sa civil engineer.
the civil engineer just don't think he needs rocks hehe they are trained to need it (scientifically worthy)
What if construction techniques changes and relies more heavily on tensile strength, because of realization that this is better Practice.
that what if is another perception to be proven, we use science to prove that perception as well
Would a rock still have the same value?
it became worthless (scientifically) after its discovery, kaya nga sabi ko malalaman lang natin ang worth (scientifically) after the discovery

yung baby ko yesterday muntikan nang ma-confine dahil di na dumede pero pagpasok namin sa ER dumede bigla ay nako kulang na lang sabihan kami it's a prank

i don't just think that i need something hard (perceived necessity) kundi nasa actual situation na walang something hard (scientifically necessary)

the civil engineer just don't think he needs rocks hehe they are trained to need it (scientifically worthy)

that what if is another perception to be proven, we use science to prove that perception as well

it became worthless (scientifically) after its discovery, kaya nga sabi ko malalaman lang natin ang worth (scientifically) after the discovery
Eto late ko n kasi na add.
In this case, do you have to find the hardest substance pertaining to bearing strength before you can say it is not worth looking for?
Yung baby nmn nmin hindi namin alam p kung bakit lagi nagwawala tuwing dumedede. Kaya parehas kami puyat ni misis. Pumapasok p nmn ako.

In this case, do you have to find the hardest substance pertaining to bearing strength before you can say it is not worth looking for?
we can only find the harder and not the hardest, change is constant, it can always come back to bearing strength as the field updates itself surpassing tensile strength once again

we can only find the harder and not the hardest, change is constant, it can always come back to bearing strength as the field updates itself surpassing tensile strength once again
Oo nmn, pero the point is you are convinced at one point na hindi mo kailangan bearing strength, without having to hind the best substance.
The same with immortality. You can decide that you dont need immortality without experiencing it.

Oo nmn, pero the point is you are convinced at one point na hindi mo kailangan bearing strength, without having to hind the best substance.
yes scientifically convinced in this case
The same with immortality. You can decide that you dont need immortality without experiencing it.
it's because you have perception (hypothesis), a guess in this case

Back