What's new

Help Is chiropractic safe?

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
How safe is chiropractic? How is the experience? Is it available in the Philippines? If so, how much is each session?

Solution
Chiropractic is generally considered a safe form of treatment when performed by a licensed and trained chiropractor. However, as with any form of medical treatment, there are potential risks and side effects. The most common side effects of chiropractic treatment include soreness or stiffness in the treated area, headaches, and fatigue. The risk of serious complications is rare but can occur, especially if the chiropractor is not properly trained or if the patient has underlying health conditions.

The experience of chiropractic treatment varies depending on the individual and the type of treatment being performed. During a typical chiropractic session, the chiropractor will use their hands or a specialized instrument to manipulate the...
Chiropractic is generally considered a safe form of treatment when performed by a licensed and trained chiropractor. However, as with any form of medical treatment, there are potential risks and side effects. The most common side effects of chiropractic treatment include soreness or stiffness in the treated area, headaches, and fatigue. The risk of serious complications is rare but can occur, especially if the chiropractor is not properly trained or if the patient has underlying health conditions.

The experience of chiropractic treatment varies depending on the individual and the type of treatment being performed. During a typical chiropractic session, the chiropractor will use their hands or a specialized instrument to manipulate the spine and other joints in the body. This can involve gentle, targeted pressure or more forceful thrusting movements. The goal is to improve alignment, mobility, and overall function of the musculoskeletal system.

Chiropractic is available in the Philippines, and the cost of each session can vary depending on the location and the specific chiropractor. Generally, a single session can cost anywhere from 1,500 to 5,000 Philippine pesos or more. Many chiropractors offer package deals or discounts for multiple sessions. It is important to do your research and choose a licensed and reputable chiropractor to ensure that you receive safe and effective treatment.

Solution
If I remember correctly, Mabuhay Chiropractic charges around 5k per session. I tried a cheaper one in Karada Trinoma some years back and went for a 1.5k adjustment session. It was generic af but my shoulders seemed level afterwards, my right shoulder was drooping because of how I used backpacks since I was a teenager.

If I remember correctly, Mabuhay Chiropractic charges around 5k per session. I tried a cheaper one in Karada Trinoma some years back and went for a 1.5k adjustment session. It was generic af but my shoulders seemed level afterwards, my right shoulder was drooping because of how I used backpacks since I was a teenager.
Kung papipiliin ka kung saan mo lalagay pera mo between chiro and massage sa spa, alin pipiliin mo?

Kung papipiliin ka kung saan mo lalagay pera mo between chiro and massage sa spa, alin pipiliin mo?
Unless may issue talaga sa katawan na chiro lang makakasolve, saka ko lang sya gagawin. Muscle pains I'd go to massage spas, tapos yung mga pilay sa mga local na manghihilot lang dito.

I just tried it for the heck of it, plus kasi nga di pantay balikat ko. Whatever they did, it kinda worked. Yung issue sa balikat I doubt maaayos kasi sa spa, tas nagtanga-tangahan lang yung manghihilot nung sinabi kong di pantay balikat ko. Ginaslight lang ako, kesyo imagination ko lang daw na di sya pantay.

The chiro said it was a problem with the hips, dahil di rin pantay yung lengths ng legs ko. Because of the weird placement, nagcocompensate yung isang shoulder at isang leg ko, kaya di sila pantay parehas.

I wouldn't recommend it. May nakwento ang kaibigan kong nurse na isang patient paralyzed from neck below dahil sa chiropractor. Sa licensed physical therapist ka magpunta. Ano ba issue mo ts?