What's new

Is Activision Preparing A Mobile Version of Call of Duty: Warzone?

UknownPlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction
I know, I know. It sounds funny and impossible at the moment due to Wazone's initial storage size of 100 GB, heavy graphics, and not to mention, its massive season updates. But, three days ago, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. spotted Activision's job listing that might be a hint for a mobile version of the game.

[IMG]

Now, before anything else, it's best to clear that this is NOT yet official and can be subject to changes. But, Activision is specifically looking for an Executive Producer, Features, dedicated to the development of "AAA mobile FPS in the Call of Duty franchise". I thought this is just another rumor when I first saw it. But, nope, the job description exactly stated "Warzone Mobile".

[IMG]

Image Credit to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
According to the report, the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. was filled within a few hours before it disappeared from the site. Fortunately, two screenshots of the job description were saved. We currently have 4 popular Call of Duty titles - Warzone, Modern Warfare, the upcoming Black Ops Cold War, and Mobile. Activision is clearly targeting the mobile platform, but can they really port the Warzone game and experience to mobile?

[IMG]

Image Credit to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Current Warzone players who are reading this might be questioning the features already. Is this going to be cross-platform? Will it be as heavy as the console and PC version? Nobody knows. It was just a job listing, no more no less. As for the optimization, let's just hope that Activision and their newly hired Executive Producer do a fantastic job.

Harvest, adapt and deliver the essential features from Warzone console and PC into their best mobile instantiation. Improve upon the Warzone formula by proposing and producing mobile-specific additions and changes to features to ensure a best-in-class mobile experience that players will love.

I guess Activision's planning to go all-out on this one just by reading those two lines. And honestly, I liked the idea of it although I can already imagine my phone overheating on this one. If this will ever come true, I can finally say in the future that 2020 is one hell of a legendary year. It sure wasn't fun to have the pandemic around, but, looking at the bright side of it, 2020 was like a golden year of games!

[IMG]

Call of Duty Warzone is currently one of the most popular games among streamers and casual gamers alike. It's free on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 with over 75 million players worldwide. Having a Warzone title for along with COD: Mobile, even without the cross-platform compatibility, could gain Activision a great amount of profit

I'm hyped up, but mostly curious about how Activision will pull this off. How about you? What do you think of Activision's plan? What's the probability of success for this title? Tell us your thoughts below.

siguro gagawin nilang lite ung mga files para di mabigat at kayanin ng mga phone haha yare baka need na 12 gig ram bago maka CODM sa future

too early ilagay nila yan sa bigat ng graphics dami na naman mag reklamo low end users storage iccompress nila yan for sure 100gb for pc maging 10gb below lang yan sa cp pero sa tingin ko sobra tagal pa nyan if maglabas sila