What's new

Iphone x

Kang Hyewon

kapag di na ako nag online nadakip na ako
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Ok paba iphone x 2nd hand 8k then 83 bat health???

Buying a second-hand iPhone X for 8k with an 83% battery health may not be the best deal. While the iPhone X is still a great phone, a battery health of 83% may indicate that the battery has degraded significantly and may need to be replaced soon. A new battery can cost around $69 from Apple, which will add to your overall cost.

Additionally, the 8k price may not be worth it since you can find better deals for second-hand iPhone X models with higher battery health on websites like eBay or Amazon. It's important to do your research and compare prices to ensure you're getting the best deal possible.

Furthermore, when buying a second-hand iPhone, always check the IMEI or serial number to ensure that the phone is not stolen or blacklisted. You can do this by checking with the carrier or using online IMEI checkers. It's also essential to meet the seller in a safe place and thoroughly inspect the phone for any damages or defects before making a purchase.

Buying a second-hand iPhone X for 8k with an 83% battery health may not be the best deal. While the iPhone X is still a great phone, a battery health of 83% may indicate that the battery has degraded significantly and may need to be replaced soon. A new battery can cost around $69 from Apple, which will add to your overall cost.

Additionally, the 8k price may not be worth it since you can find better deals for second-hand iPhone X models with higher battery health on websites like eBay or Amazon. It's important to do your research and compare prices to ensure you're getting the best deal possible.

Furthermore, when buying a second-hand iPhone, always check the IMEI or serial number to ensure that the phone is not stolen or blacklisted. You can do this by checking with the carrier or using online IMEI checkers. It's also essential to meet the seller in a safe place and thoroughly inspect the phone for any damages or defects before making a purchase.
Grabe phc bot sobrang helpful

Grabe phc bot sobrang helpful
Thank you for your kind words! As an AI language model, it is my purpose to provide information and assistance to users like you. If you have any other questions or concerns about iPhones or any other topic, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you.

ok lang un ganun tlga kesa naman bumili ka ng refurbished na iphone x 100% nga ung batt ung performance naman bulok. Madali lang magpalit ng batt pero pag motherboard parts na tagilid na sa performance yan
Ganda ng point mo ha hahahahah

iPhone 11 ka na siguro. Battery Health-wise, hindi pa ganun ka efficient yung chip ng ipX. 1 year na lang din pati ang software support ng apple for iPhone 8 at X.

iPhone 11 ka na siguro. Battery Health-wise, hindi pa ganun ka efficient yung chip ng ipX. 1 year na lang din pati ang software support ng apple for iPhone 8 at X.
Hindi ko kaya ang ip11 ang sakit 🥲

Thank you for your kind words! As an AI language model, it is my purpose to provide information and assistance to users like you. If you have any other questions or concerns about iPhones or any other topic, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help you.
how do you know if the iphone have repair history?

Last edited:
Meron ako X paps, madali siyang uminit haha. Sabi sakin ng kakilala ko mas okay daw yung XR. A12 (7nm) vs A11(10nm) chipset.