What's new

iOS Ipad 9th gen concern

basder09

Addict
Reaction
Hi guys, it's my first time owning an Ipad, I bought a used one(Ipad 9th gen) with warranty so I believe no internal parts were changed (Just unsure if the charging cable and the charger(10w) unit is legit, but it works at least)
I'm just curious about the charging coz I think there should be a battery charging percentage indicator at least when it's off and being charged. But I can't see it, I only have is a blank screen even after pressing all buttons.
Unless of course if I turn it on, then I can see that it's charging properly. Any thoughts on this?

nagbabalak dn ako bumili ng iPad 9th gen, any feedback regarding performance?
Not really impressed bro actually since meron din noticeable drawbacks, but if habol mo productivity-related activities (using apple pen v1), solid talaga cya.
If you prefer being practical and looking for a flexible system, much better go for android.

Note: This is my personal opinion po

Not really impressed bro actually since meron din noticeable drawbacks, but if habol mo productivity-related activities (using apple pen v1), solid talaga cya.
If you prefer being practical and looking for a flexible system, much better go for android.

Note: This is my personal opinion po
Thank you!

hi ive been using this for review purposes and watching, sulit sya binili ko last april 2022. i also use the pencil.

hi ive been using this for review purposes and watching, sulit sya binili ko last april 2022. i also use the pencil.
This is the most practical applications talaga if you with iPad, even when you’re only using the base variant.
Anyway, if you’re charging and you turned off the iPad, may battery indicator ba na nakikita? Sakin ksi blank screen.

This is the most practical applications talaga if you with iPad, even when you’re only using the base variant.
Anyway, if you’re charging and you turned off the iPad, may battery indicator ba na nakikita? Sakin ksi blank screen.
Yup meron saakin also i updated sa latest ipad os na.

meron ako 9th gen kakabili ko po recently sa fortress. ok naman sya actually kakaupdate ko lang po ngaun lang sa 16.4. smooth sya sa 16.4