What's new

Ipad 9.3.5 Unable to download apps on appstore

Fujikenzou

Addict
Reaction
Does anyone can help me to fix the problem of my son ipad. He can't download any apps it says that it needs a higher 10.0 ios version. If anyone can help me, i am wiling to pay a small tip via gcash or paymaya. Just help me to solve my problem. Thanks.

Kelangan niyo po ng apple account na may mga nakainstall na app kasi dina talaga maiinstallan yang ganyang ios version kasi dina siya supported sa mga apps kasi kelangan na ng higher version kaya kung wala po kayong account na may mga apps na di niyo po yan madadownloadan ng mga apps ..meron din kasi ko niyan sa browser nalang ako nagYøùTùbé

Kelangan niyo po ng apple account na may mga nakainstall na app kasi dina talaga maiinstallan yang ganyang ios version kasi dina siya supported sa mga apps kasi kelangan na ng higher version kaya kung wala po kayong account na may mga apps na di niyo po yan madadownloadan ng mga apps ..meron din kasi ko niyan sa browser nalang ako nagY⊕ùTùbé
May possible way po ba na mainstallan ng apps. Like andriod they are using apk file? How about IOS, may other way po ba to manually installing the apps.

Does anyone can help me to fix the problem of my son ipad. He can't download any apps it says that it needs a higher 10.0 ios version. If anyone can help me, i am wiling to pay a small tip via gcash or paymaya. Just help me to solve my problem. Thanks.

May minimum iOS version requirement po talaga ang mga apps and your device must meet/satisfy this in order for it to be downloaded and used. Consequently, higher/updated versions of an app may also require a higher/updated version of iOS. Kung may older version po yung app na gusto mo that is supported/compatible with a lower iOS version that is offered by the app developer, then you can still download and use that instead.

For example po, Netflix. As of today, the latest version is 13.25.0. The minimum requirement for this version of Netflix is iOS 13.0 or later.
I have it installed on my iPhone SE running iOS 14.5. (No problem here)
I also have it installed on my iPad 2 running iOS 9.3.5. The version of Netflix on my iPad 2 is, HOWEVER, a lower version... 9.60.0. (No problem here as well)

May possible way po ba na mainstallan ng apps. Like andriod they are using apk file? How about IOS, may other way po ba to manually installing the apps.

Android = APK
iOS = IPA

If you are thinking of "sideloading" apps (cr*cked IPAs), then an option for you is to jailbreak your iDevice.

Hope these help.

-MwNN 🤠