What's new

Closed Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedzhizon

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hi, my name is Teddy, my friends call me Ted, I'm tall and skinny guy, if you have a problem with me, just talk to me and I will open my side. I'm a freelance programmer, (a small scale programs only) and a web designer/developer, I do wordpress and my hobby is being a graphic designer. I use a lot of programs such as, Visual Studio: C#, VB.net, C++; WAMP; Sublime; Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Audition; etc.
one of my former favorite is Magic Tricks, I do card magics, and coins, and bills and other stuffs.
you'll find me boring but if you hang out with me, you probably get bored, I'm a silent guy, and I want you to tell me your story, and stop then ask what's my story, I do this because I never open my book to those who don't want to read my story.

"never judge a book by its cover. (better to uncover it, lol)"

welcome-church-o.gif

Attachments

A Warm Welcome for You, tedzhizon !!!

Want to be an established member? We understand. Nobody likes to have the word "leecher" as his current status. :) But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake. :) You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways! :)

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

Now, you're ready to go! But you can have a look with these:

For more info, dive in here:

Have fun!!! Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!!!

Yours truly,
Zorlmsaj
A PHCorner Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back