What's new

Closed Introduce my self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euro Core

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hi mga ka PHC ! Hindi ko na po sasabihin pangalan ko pero, i'm 18yr old na po at ang location ko po ay Luzon-Zambales-Olongapo city. New lang po ako dito. Nabasa ko po ang rules at nakasaad na Leecher palang ako so marami pa ang bawal for secure of this site. Don't worry mga ka PHC hndi ako masyadong matanong dahil galing ako sa secret group sa FB about Philippine network häçking, medyo controversial po iyon kaya hindi ko nadin sasabihin. I hope you understand my privacy. Mag share din ako ng TRICK dito one day yung mga pwede lang ilabas sa group namin syempre mag papaalam muna ako sa admin haha baka mapagalitan eh. Okay yun lang. Welcome sa akin ! :)

A Warm Welcome For You!!!

You are now officially part of PHC! Your journey begins as a "leecher." :) But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake. :) You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways! :)

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

Now, you're ready to go! But you can have a look with these:

For more info, dive in here:

Have fun!!! Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!!!

P.S. Always be respectful and friendly with your fellow members. ^_^

Yours truly,
Zorlmsaj
A PHCorner Member

Last edited by a moderator:
A Warm Welcome For You!!!

You are now officially part of PHC! Your journey begins as a "leecher." :) But don't take it seriously, it's for your own sake. :) You need to grow, dear newbie. Explore PHCorner in your own ways! :)

Here are the Newbie-Must-Know informations for you:

Now, you're ready to go! But you can have a look with these:

For more info, dive in here:

Have fun!!! Explore, Read, Ask, Apply, Experience, Experiment, Share, and Enjoy!!!

P.S. Always be respectful and friendly with your fellow members. ^_^

Yours truly,
@Zorlmsaj
A PHCorner Member
Salamat po.. Btw i'm still reading the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to PH Corner!

Dapat Wait Ka 1Month At Need 30 Post,
1Comment Is Considered As A Post,

Pag Established Kana, Maintain 5 Post Per Month Lang

Status
Not open for further replies.