What's new

Closed Internet for School

Status
Not open for further replies.

endzlim

Enthusiast
hi po, currently I was tasked to find a better solution on how to provide better internet services and tech support for the school use, currently we have 300 teachers, and around 1000 students for our growing school. Most of the teachers and students have atleast 2 devices they want to connect to the internet. Di po ako ganun ka techie cgru average, pero am willing to read and learn on what should I know in order to provide the school with good internet speed and other services. I also need to know what are the common problems that I need to look out for and what are ways to counter them, like for example teachers, or students torrenting or students playing during class. Is there a way that I could know what device is doing at a given time and stop it from doing it?

and also if you watch Arrow, am planing to be like Felicity and they are setting up a room just for me and wanting to know what do I need to have to be able to help the productivity of teachers and staff and students alike.

Thanks po, sensya po sa sobrang haba na pag babasa, makaktulong po ito para sa mga future leaders of the next generations to come. ^_^

Dear endzlim,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.