What's new

Tutorial *****ing Tutorial For Complete Begginers [2020]]

wallbreake r

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
HELLO EVERYONE. This is for all. I just want to share my knowledge with you guys. Specially dun sa nga tao na asa nalang palagi sa drops Haha peace.

Q :WHAT WILL I LEARN FROM THIS TUTORIAL ?
A: YOU'LL LEARN THE BASICS OF *****ING AND HOW TO BE SAFE

Q : FOR WHOM THIS COURSE IS INTENDED?
A : FOR BEGINNERS WHO WISH TO LEARN *****ING AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START

SO LET'S BEGIN :)

WHAT IS *****ING ?

As a beginner you need to know what you're doing and what is *****ing about, so basically *****ing is finding a combolist ( An email:password or user:password list ) with various methods and then try the combinations in different sites/platform to see if any of them works.

The concept behind this is that some people (or most ) uses the same login details all over the internet and we are exploiting this.

BEFORE WE START :

Dear *****ers you need to know the most important thing about *****ing and about Internet usage in general and it is : Your security and safety. *****ing is certainly îllégâl but not that much ( it takes too much effort to track you and the benefits of doing that is null)
BUT YOU MUST TAKE SOME PRECAUTIONS EVEN IF YOU FEEL SAFE. It will help you when you're *****ing and häçking in general so here is some actions to take :

The best friend of a *****er/häçker is his virtual machine : a virtual computer when you can do any dangerous manipulations without fear of damaging your real comptuter

His other friend is called VPN : a software that encrypt your data and change your locations but be aware of the vpn you choose, use ρáíd ones ( you can find accounts on forums)

Optionnal : You can also download a software to change your MAC adress ( the physical address of your network adapter) to be even safer

The last thing you have to do is download a cleaning software like ccleaner to clean all the data after you finish your work ( yes do it on your virtual machine)

THE MAIN PART OF THE TUTORIAL :

So now you have all the informations you need to start your *****ing career, let's move to the main part :

We will use in this first level a very basic method to get our first accounts it wont give you netflix accounts immediatly but you have to be patient and experiment from the bottom to really learn. if you read this tutorial just to have quick accounts then go search for them online.

Lets begin :

Download VMware or virtual box and a Windows 10 ISO then setup your virtual machine ( you can find tutorials on how to do this on YøùTùbé )

After this you need to install a VPN on the virtual machine, you can use a free one but i highly recommend to get an ρáíd one account ( you can find one on forums )

Now we need to download a software that will give us combos so we will use Slayer Leecher, basically it will give us combos from the web based on the keywords we put . keep in mind that those combos are public so anyone can get acces to them if they use the same keywords as us ( search on forums for the download link )

Now go to google and type "keyword tool" and make some keywords based on what you want ( example : spotify , hulu etc..)

The next step is to start Slayer Leecher ( if you have problems just download the net framework stuff or disable the windows security ) then put your keywords, after that click on settings and only check Pastebin, finally choose 24hour result and press start ( don't forget to be creative and use different keywords , you are learning so experiment )

After you got some results ( the more is better ) click on stop then filtring,grab,save resultat and finally pass to leecher

When you are on the leecher click start , wait untill it finish , click on remove duplicate then save , and we have our combolist!!

Now for the check i can't give you all the download links just search on forums for the checker you want , they all have the same working : you put your combolist then your proxies ( use proxyscrape.com to get free ones) then you start checking.

You can also use universal checkers like Sentry or storm but i don't recomend those at this point ( too complicated for a begginner ) but you can find excellent tutorials about them if you search a little.

So now you can start *****ing with the most basic method , of course this is far from being the best method but you need to start somewhere and i think this is the best way to learn the basics and to train yourself , i'll make another tutorial in when i get the time to show you a more advanced technique so check from one time to another.

ADDITIONAL TIPS :

-Be sure to use ALL your *****ing stuff/softwares on a virtual machine
-Start your vpn immediatly after launching your computer
-You can use a mac changer software to be more safe
-Clean your registery and temporary fils after you finish your work ( yes even on virtual machine)
-Be patient and don't try to learn everything on a single night, we all started with trying to häçk facebook with some cmd shit LOL

Credits to Amneziahäçks

wow lupit pala ng ganito master! sana magawa ko din ito kaso di ako ganung kagaling e😂