What's new

Info about the new Smart LTE sim card on sale now

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustygunz

Addict
Reaction
Yesterday I went to possibly buy one of these cards thinking it would boost my internet speed just a bit, afterall 350 pesos is not the end of the world. I did have the mind to ask the sales lady if I bought the sim would it do anything for me considering I was just going to use it with my zte mf667 dongle tho I thought my power stick had capibilities I went with what the sales lady told me. The new lte one is"too costly" for my budget atm. The lady rep advised me that its the newer dongles and modems that make ones internet faster. Just in case anyone was thinking of picking one up with no intentions of buying a new modem, I wanted to put that info out there. Maby save you a jeepney trip :)

no, i did not buy the card because according to the smart sales lady. It would not improve my speed because My powerstick is not made for it?

if your located in the PH, they have it in Cubao, greenbelt mall in the smart store. Only the big smart stores have them.

where can i find LTE simcard? ive been looking for it but no luck :) thanks
sir meron po ako binebenta na LTE SIMS!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

micro sims 60 each pero kapag 3pcs and above 55 each po.
meron din po ako nano sims maraming marami pa po. 115 each, kapag 3 pcs above 110 each po. thanks

you can text me po at 09999996100 -kat

no, i did not buy the card because according to the smart sales lady. It would not improve my speed because My powerstick is not made for it?
Bossing, siguro sa location na ang problema, baka po kasi hindi kayo naabot ng LTE signal coverage :(
kasi po based on my experience :bookworm:, may pagbabago talaga ang sim na may LTE (y)
Mas enhance at nagboost talaga ang speed po niya :smug:
Hindi po ako endorser ng SMART LTE sims po huh hehehhe :LOL:
Im just an ordinary PHCcitizent

Status
Not open for further replies.