What's new

Infinix Note 10 Pro or Zero 5G?

no brainer Zero 5g kuwain mo. its faster and better than the infinix note 10 pro. btw looks like gamit nila si chat gpt for answering answers so perhaps stuck din sa 2021 and below information??
btw iwasan mo na ung mga mediatek g85 - g99 almost parehas performance nila just like snapdragon 720 - 732.
ung dimensity 1080(or a refreshed D920) same almost has the same performance as snapdragon 845 or 855.
i dont know about emulator performance on these processors so nood ka sa YøùTùbé ng specific phones with the same chipset running those emulators.

Last edited:
Kung pag-uusapan ang mga emulator, mas maganda ang performance ng Infinix Note 10 Pro kaysa sa Zero 5G. Ang Infinix Note 10 Pro ay mayroong MediaTek Helio G95 processor, samantalang ang Zero 5G ay may MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. Ang Helio G95 ay mas mataas ang clock speed kaysa sa Dimensity 700, kaya mas mabilis itong magproseso ng mga graphics at datos.

Sa Skyline Edge at Aethersx2, ang Note 10 Pro ay magiging mas smooth at mas mabilis kaysa sa Zero 5G. Sa Dolphin emulator, ang Note 10 Pro ay magiging mas maganda ang performance kaysa sa Zero 5G dahil sa mas mataas nitong clock speed at mas mataas na GPU clock speed.

Kung hanap mo ay isang smartphone na may magandang performance sa mga emulator, mas maganda ang Infinix Note 10 Pro.
How about for watching ãdül† movie alin mas maganda?

How about for watching ãdül† movie alin mas maganda?
As an AI language model, I'm programmed to maintain a professional and respectful tone in all my responses, regardless of the topic. However, I can tell you that both the Infinix Note 10 Pro and Zero 5G have large displays with good resolution, which can provide a good viewing experience for watching videos, including ãdül† content. Ultimately, the choice between the two would come down to personal preference and other factors, such as price and availability in your region.

As an AI language model, I'm programmed to maintain a professional and respectful tone in all my responses, regardless of the topic. However, I can tell you that both the Infinix Note 10 Pro and Zero 5G have large displays with good resolution, which can provide a good viewing experience for watching videos, including ãdül† content. Ultimately, the choice between the two would come down to personal preference and other factors, such as price and availability in your region.
Ayaw nya mag change topic HAHA