What's new

Import And Ship Now With Juan Freight Express China Japan Korea Taiwan Thailand

ultiquest

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Excellent and wonderful day, Sir/Madam, I am Eric Chids, acting freight agent and representative in Philippines, Manila, need help on shipping or importing or sourcing product from other Asian countries? We offer both either loose cargo or air freight or full container and do at our fullest to serve you. To initiate and materialize just message me.

Here are the following reasons why to choose us:

1. No minimum cargo
2. No paper works
3. Best rates in the industry
4. Fast shipping times
5. 24/7 customer service
6. 4 Years in the industry

Our rates are inclusive of the following which are:

1. Taxes
2. Custom Duties
3. Freight Charges
4. Documentations
5. Import Licenses

We are importing from the following countries:

1. China
2. Korea
3. Taiwan
4. Hong Kong
5. Japan
6. Thailand

freight2.jpg

Attachments

Sorry sa late reply, Mr. Deathmarchmesa ngaun lang po ako nakapagreply at nakita ang message mo, Juan Freight Express po ang company, Sir

Hi,

I like to know more about the services. Plan ko kasi mag start ng business online and one of them is importing products from nearby countries and selling them dito sa Pinas. Let me know how your system works. Thanks :)

Good day Mr. hbert012 the system works simply the following:

1. Find a supplier of your products
2. We can advise you where to find the products or suppliers
3. Determine the measurement of the products if either you or others or your suppliers will be delivering/shipping your products to our warehouse
4. After your supplier finished calling our contact in our warehouse ask the shipping mark to us
5. After it is delivered to our warehouse your products will be processed and will be documented
6. Continuous update/s with us

Good day Mr. Bounce sorry ngaun lang nagreply open pwede naman pagsabay sabayin ang mga products mo galing sa magkaibang supplier

Back