What's new

Android App Imperva add site trick SNI

kentiz

Leecher
Reaction
Can somebody post the new procedure for adding site on imperva and applying it as a bughost for freenet

Elaborate on DNS bro if possible use English mehn
Oh sorry dollar ka pala...

Well, if u want to use ur domain as bughost, use your domain to point at the DNS (IP) you're using..then that domain will be ur possible bughost

Well, if u want to use ur domain as bughost, use your domain to point at the DNS you're using..then that domain will be ur possible bughost
This technique is used by most configuration makers. Example, if you want to make GigaVideo promo bypass, you use DNS method to point the bughost of GigaVideo, then that bughost of the DNS you pointed will be your "bughost" of your config.

Hope you understand.

Last edited:

Well, if u want to use ur domain as bughost, use your domain to point at the DNS (IP) you're using..then that domain will be ur possible bughost

This technique is used by most configuration makers. Example, if you want to make GigaVideo promo bypass, you use DNS method to point the bughost of GigaVideo, then that bughost of the DNS you pointed will be your "bughost" of your config.

Hope you understand.
Yea considering that this an imperva bughost where does this cname "kr5qn2a.impervadns.net" from imperva used in the trick
will I point the name to the my bughost IP "45.223.137.1" and am I adding v2ray server in adding websites on imperva account
AND THANKS MEHN FOR YOUR HELP, STILL HOPE YOU...

Yea considering that this an imperva bughost where does this cname "kr5qn2a.impervadns.net" from imperva used in the trick
will I point the name to the my bughost IP "45.223.137.1" and am I adding v2ray server in adding websites on imperva account
AND THANKS MEHN FOR YOUR HELP, STILL HOPE YOU...
yeah, just point it...then also point your cname to your CF domain DNS

Back