What's new

I'm tired.

Ardork

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I'm tired of being depressed all the time. I just want to disappear. I hope someone would take me out. Looking back on my life, all I see is pain. I can't even remember a single memory where I was happy, it's like I blacked out my entire life. I hate everything about me.I hate the way I look. I hate the way I think. I hate how my life is turning out. Everything's getting worse. I'm getting worse.

P.S.

I lied. I don't feel any better just because you guys gave me life advices and bible verses ugh I ****ing hate religions, it's 21st century you people and y'all still being fooled by ******s businessmen you call priests lol. You guys are close minded idiots, blinded by your beliefs. How can you not see that this is all a big business? Lmao there is no god. The bible is not real, it's just a bunch of made up stories that is designed to scare people to become "better". I want you people to open your mind and think about that. Stop being a puppet.

P.P.S.

Actually I think the reason why I'm pissed off rn is because it feels like I'm the only one living in the real world while everyone else around me still believes in an imaginary god. I'm sick of people trying to get me to join stupid religious stuff because it's what "normal" people do. LOL I don't belong here, not in this place not in this time.

Last edited:
Pinapatawa lang kita lodi hehe. Find someone you trusted to talk so you can release all pain inside. Laban lang kaya mo ts

Pinapatawa lang kita lodi hehe. Find someone you trusted to talk so you can release all pain inside. Laban lang kaya mo ts
I don't like being vulnerable to other people. And also I don't have any friends lol I don't trust anyone I don't even trust myself but thanks man.

I understand how you feel. I am also depressed which caused from social anxiety. I don't have any friends too, literally, even if some treats me like one. I don't trust my family too. And everyday i think of killing myself to end this feeling. But there's a big part of me that reminds me of the things i really want to do before i rest. That, and my pets are what's keeping me alive and physically well.

The only thing that keeps me alive is my parents, they're good people. It would be much easier if they're assholes but they're not. I just wish I have a good reason to kill myself.

[XX='Phc-FREE, c: 960142, m: 1748512'][/XX] tumawa pa to. ****. How insensitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kapit lang paps. Wag papadala sa problema. Kahit na mahirap, isipin mo nalang na lahat tayo ay may sariling pagsubok na pinagdadaanan.

You just need time to relax , dont force yourself too much, ask for help, pag di kaya mag reklamo ka ,doon mapapagaan yong saloobin mo

U know most of people are getting anxiety or even worse depression i know u been in hardship and i know u can dealt with it by not committing suicide. suicide is never been a solution to a problem i've been rejected with my own relatives i've been bullied and blaming me for something wrong that happened to them which i dunno why but i cheer up myself by saying no matter what they accused me of or say anything vicious to me i would gladly ignore all of them because i know who i'm for the bottom of my heart. if u want to cry then cry if you want to be alone then go to a temporary place that you can breath and feel happiness remember you are born not by accident your were born by purpose live your life and remember life is too short to spend and dwell to our dark zone and i believe this quote is really true " Night is dark but i'm not afraid to walk through my life because even though it's dark there is light from above to guide me in my path" and remember if you suicide i believe there's a big trouble a head and the worse is there's no turning back, if you want to have some talk or to have some friend i'm just here all ears to your stories and remember there's is people who love you and one of that is me be brave man you can get through all of this believe in yourself.

just pray and think..dont add another problem to your problem it will not add solution to it..as you said your parents are good to you just think of them and talk to them ;) 👍

You just need time to relax , dont force yourself too much, ask for help, pag di kaya mag reklamo ka ,doon mapapagaan yong saloobin mo
I don't think that's gonna work. I don't really have any problem with anyone. I only hate myself and myself alone.