What's new

IM NEW HERE.. pa turo nmn po ng unli internet sa GLOBE mobile or kahit sa broadband thanks po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie lang po pero pansin ko kung based sa post ni tis0yo7 and chairekahcath na may thread dito na ganun, then walang purpose yung forum guidelines. Tutorial - PHCorner Forum Rules

Rules are rules and it must be implemented with no exceptions.

The argument would be, is it Legal or îllégâl based on the law...

It's ironic giving the rules at the same time giving the evidences that violates the rules?

Sorry napansin ko lang. Still on the reading mode.

Newbie lang po pero pansin ko kung based sa post ni tis0yo7 and chairekahcath na may thread dito na ganun, then walang purpose yung forum guidelines. Tutorial - PHCorner Forum Rules

Rules are rules and it must be implemented with no exceptions.

The argument would be, is it Legal or îllégâl based on the law...

It's ironic giving the rules at the same time giving the evidences that violates the rules?

Sorry napansin ko lang. Still on the reading mode.

Kindly read: https://phcorner.net/threads/phcorner-prohibited-content-must-read.57544/
Thanks !

Yes it's clear, we must remove häçk-ing and *****ing and other îllégâl content from the rules.

It is understandable IF for pure Educational purposes only, but mostly people abuse them for their personal purposes. If we want our contry to change, it must be initiated within ourselves.

Ha-cking and *****ing content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides îllégâl access to software, servers or websites.

Yes it's clear, we must remove häçk-ing and *****ing and other îllégâl content from the rules.

It is understandable IF for pure Educational purposes only, but mostly people abuse them for their personal purposes. If we want our contry to change, it must be initiated within ourselves.

Ha-cking and *****ing content is content that provides users with instructions or equipment that tampers with or provides îllégâl access to software, servers or websites.

i admire your wisdom..
I hope you will consider my point of view also
(not exactly mine :ROFLMAO: )..
The use of *****s is legal and supported
when it is for personal use only..
It's legal when you bought the original software in a legal store,
and you want to back your game/program up..
copying a game/software after buying it
is something I really recommend to do..

use the copy to play the game,
but keep the original at some safe place..

If you damage the copy,
you can still use the original to make a new copy,
and so you will still be able to play the game..

same is through for any application
to keep a back-up of the copy and serial..

SHARING it would also be fine because
I have already bought the privileged over it,

just take the risk of the effect IT MAY CAUSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back