What's new

Closed IKEv2/IPSEC setup for SUN TU50-NORDVPN/PROTONVPN SETUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhynem

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Musta na mga ka-PHC! Share ko lang sa inyo to. Hindi na to bago pero wala pang tutorial na post nito dito. Base on my experience mas mabilis at mas stable to compare to openvpn dahil sa realtime NAT keep-alive packet sending at less RAM consuming.
REQUIREMENTS:
CA certificate. Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Strongswan VPN client. Download on playstore.

Steps:

1. Download
the Strongswan VPN client on playstore.
2. Download the certificate provided.
3. Open the client, then click three dots on the top right side.
IMG_20200731_133136.jpg

4. Select CA certificate.

IMG_20200731_133254.jpg

5. Click import certificate. Then select the downloaded certificate.

IMG_20200731_125612.jpg

6. After installing certificate, proceed to complete the setup of your server to the client. Just copy my setup. The server you can see on the picture is working if you would like to use it.
IMG_20200731_130826.jpg

Just provide your own working NORD VPN account and password. Or if you have other IKEv2 account creation site, you can use it. Just copy my format setup. You can also create account on PROTON VPN. They provide free account with only 3 server.

Attachments

Last edited:
Syempre paps. Kung nord server ang gamit mo kailangan mo talaga ng nordvpn credentials. Dami nagkalat na account dito paps.

Try mo paps. Dami naman nord account nagkalat jan. Pwede din proton vpn free lang walang expire

Status
Not open for further replies.