What's new

Trivia If you have an original content or innovation you must secure Copyright Rights.

rh4d infonethub

Forum Expert
Reaction
If you're an artist, composer, singer, graphic artist, website developer, game developer, app developer, etc. It is advisable to register your work in the National Library thru IPOPHIL (Intellectual Property Office of the Philipines) to secure a Copyright Registration Certificate. It is your protection against content infringement.

Copyright infringement is the use or production of copyright-protected material without the permission of the copyright holder. Copyright infringement means that the rights afforded to the copyright holder, such as the exclusive use of a work for a set period of time, are being breached by a third party.

In my case, I registered my MMORPG Game Private Server Files. This will give me the authority to sue and take down other private servers with the same content and gameplay as mine.

If you want to register , check this out : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

They will require you to submit the softcopy of your works to be registered such as Source Codes, Website Files, Music Files, Contents, and Many others.

Processing will be 2 weeks up to 1 month depending on the bulk of applications they received.

Here are the game I registered : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1627957655849.png

Attachments

This is a good idea. Andami kasi ngayong plagiarist who tend to claim someone else work. Good to hear meron ng ganito.

Pero Yung nga media content mo sa movie site mo Diba copyright infringement Yun🙂
All contents dun sa movie website ko ay Data Scraped lahat from various API Movie Providers.

Screenshot shows the original content provider which is from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Data Scraping is allowed basta hindi lang pagkakakitaan.

1627959471090.png

Attachments