What's new

Tutorial If you are saving money for Nitro, click here

CubieNeedsHelp

Enthusiast
Reaction
They are now accepting PHP and lowered it's monthly and yearly price for the Philippines. Proof is here:
#forbidden#_M2Akamfic1.png

#forbidden#_bpIRudlLYO.png

Prices (In PHP)
In order to get the prices below, you must use a payment method issued by a bank in the Philippines. (UnionBank, BPI, EastWest, etc.) If you have PayPal, you need to have a local billing address. If you have GCash, you can use it, as shown here:
#forbidden#_2BKAz0mXhf.png

No Cash payments though.
Nitro
Nitro Classic
Server Boosting
Monthly
263.99​
131.99​
262.99/Each​
Yearly
2639.99​
1319.99​
2631.99/Each​

FAQ (with modification for this context)

Q: I’m a desktop subscriber in the Philippines, how come I don’t have the lower price?

A: Go to the Subscriptions page - if you don’t see the lower price listed for your subscription, make sure you have a valid payment method and that the payment method is issued by a bank in the Philippines. (UnionBank, BPI, EastWest, etc.) You should then receive a popup asking you to confirm your localized price.

Q: How can I see if I am receiving the lower price?

A: The desktop subscriptions settings page will show you what price you are receiving for Nitro. If it doesn’t currently show the localized price, you may still be eligible. Follow the steps in the Q above.

Q: When does the new price take effect?

A: At your next billing cycle.

Q: What tiers are eligible?

A: New prices apply to Nitro Classic and Standard (monthly and yearly) as well as Boosts.

Q: Do Nitro Gifts have localized pricing?

A: Unfortunately, Nitro gifts will be under the same prices as USD.

Q: I still can’t pay for Nitro because [X] (e.g. you don’t accept my payment method like Maya or AliPay+).

A: We’re trying to improve support for buying Nitro in many different countries! Any feedback from users is helpful to us.

Apparently it's forbiden to say the name that was a chat app. do not take this down just because it's îllégâl to say it.

Attachments

Last edited: