What's new

Closed If aliens created humans who created the aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fintaztix

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Lets practice our thinking ability and our reasoning skill.

Some people who do not believe in god but rather believe in aliens. And they believe that humans are created by aliens for a purpose example is to be their slaves, to mine gold and other resource for their convenient.

So if the humans lets say genetically created by aliens, Who create the aliens.

For those religious people who are not open minded and really sure that their god or gods create humans., please go away....hahaha

ps this is just for fun..

well you're playin safe dont want to incline in such a way you like. ok im done here

Last edited:
then who created humans? kung ang alien gumawa satin sino gumawa ng alien? at sino gumawa ng gumawa sa alien?

At kung si God gumawa satin sino ang gumawa kay God? at bigla bigla nalang silang susulpot? so itim lahat ang universe pagkatapos sa isang iglap may God na at alien?

Totoo bang human form si God? dumaan ba sya sa pagka bata may parents ba sya

many questions right? hahaha

then who created humans? kung ang alien gumawa satin sino gumawa ng alien? at sino gumawa ng gumawa sa alien?

At kung si God gumawa satin sino ang gumawa kay God? at bigla bigla nalang silang susulpot? so itim lahat ang universe pagkatapos sa isang iglap may God na at alien?

Totoo bang human form si God? dumaan ba sya sa pagka bata may parents ba sya

many questions right? hahaha
questions that produce another questions...and no one really know the answer not even thy book...i guess i will stick to my *blind faith*....nyahahaha

If we are going to focus on science we exist in the way of being born in bacteria or flicker by born with the creation of world, then we evolve by passing of time. That's what I though, so we are not created by anything

kahit sa catholic school ako...nag sisimula na ako mag abide sa science pag dating sa paggawa sa atin ng diyos....parang belief lang yung god...dahil sa mundo natin all about SURVIVAL lang kasi...gaya rin tayo ng germs need just to SURVIVE and CYCLE...

1985 I was in my mom'swomb after myfather created me in front of my mother.:),my mother is the witness

Last edited by a moderator:
Up to this day, it is still considered a mystery if there is really indeed extraterrestrial life though there are a lot of conspiracy theories, alleged abductions, and sightings that we've already heard in the recent years. Nonetheless, if we try to think of it, there are billions of stars in the galaxies in the universe and that we can thereby point out that there should be at least some habitable planets out there, those that can support life to thrive.

This notion that humans were created by aliens is something that I've only seen in the movies though and I think very unlikely. However, there is an idea that really struck me the most. What if those humanoid aliens that we often encounter in various media online and the alleged sightings of different people around the world are actually evolved humans in the future who already know how to time travel, bend space and time and of course living in a highly advanced world. I think this is really interesting

Up to this day, it is still considered a mystery if there is really indeed extraterrestrial life though there are a lot of conspiracy theories, alleged abductions, and sightings that we've already heard in the recent years. Nonetheless, if we try to think of it, there are billions of stars in the galaxies in the universe and that we can thereby point out that there should be at least some habitable planets out there, those that can support life to thrive.

This notion that humans were created by aliens is something that I've only seen in the môviês though and I think very unlikely. However, there is an idea that really struck me the most. What if those humanoid aliens that we often encounter in various media online and the alleged sightings of different people around the world are actually evolved humans in the future who already know how to time travel, bend space and time and of course living in a highly advanced world. I think this is really interesting

if you say that they are evolved humans in the future who know how to time travel...who created them?...hahaha

if you say that they are evolved humans in the future who know how to time travel...who created them?...hahaha

Then maybe you've already heard about the process of evolution and basically we will most definitely touch that topic since we are now talking about these so-called evolved humans in the future. Simply put, it all started from a simple life form billions of years in the past and later diversified into complex living organisms and one branch is that of how humans came to existence and you may now connect it to the theory of evolved humans in the future who can manipulate time and space.

Then maybe you've already heard about the process of evolution and basically we will most definitely touch that topic since we are now talking about these so-called evolved humans in the future. Simply put, it all started from a simple life form billions of years in the past and later diversified into complex living organisms and one branch is that of how humans came to existence and you may now connect it to the theory of evolved humans in the future who can manipulate time and space.
do you also believe that we are not alone in this universe? that their are other life in another planet from another solar system?

Status
Not open for further replies.