What's new

Tutorial Icloud bypass for a very cheap price!

S1RJ

Forum Veteran
Reaction
*FYI: I am not a reseller nor related to the developer of the tool. Just trying to help those who are looking for a cheap ρrémíùm bypass. kapag sa tech kasi they will offer you 2k to 4k for bypass. 😅

(Warning: Please don't register your Serial Number sa old domain ni apple patcher "applepatcher.com", why?
1. check niyo yung domain, may sbypass.org sa URL ⚠️
2. sa sbypass tool lang gagana yung nakaregister sa domain na yan and will not work sa apple patcher tool ⚠️
3. 10 USD per registration which is 4 USD higher than the price of a real apple patcher ⚠️
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Quick Info:
1. Lowest price in the market! for only 300 pesos
2. Support for iOS 14.2
3. GSM with sim signal and notification
4. removed auto-update and reset function

Recently, the news about the closure of the Apple Patcher tool has been circulating in the telegram group. And it was confirmed by the sbypass group which offers the same features as the Apple Patcher tool have.
And ito na nga NAG-BABALIK ang legit apple patcher!
the domain and the tool were successfully hijacked after weeks of attacking the server. that is the reason why nawala yung apple patcher at nagkaroon ng sbypass which is yung domain na ginagamit nila ay domain ni apple patcher.
The developer offered half price for a limited time only.

link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
sa pm na lang bro, ss ko yung telegram. sa iba na makakabasa neto, di ako nag si-share ng mapapahiya ako haha check my other posts which are all about sharing of cheap bypass tools or pm me for ss :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sa MEID? wala pa din sir, meron yung glitch method kaso ang problem dun may signal pero walang notif 😅

kung wala yan MEID pwede mo siyang ibypass with sim signal. send mo sakin imei sa pm, verify natin

actually thru telegram kasi communication ko with the developer, kaya kung gusto mong direct sa group gagawa ka ng telegram, if medyo matrabaho yun para sayo, papagawan na lang kita ng link for payment.