Iced Coffee Chocolate Ice Cream Float
With summer being just around the corner, a cold coffee drink is a must. This Iced Coffee chocolate Ice Cream Float will make all the hot summer days pleasant and delicious!
Author: Shadi HasanzadeNemati
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 cup strong cold brewed coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- Divide the coffee between two glasses, pour ¼ cup milk in each glass.
- Drop 2 scoops of ice cream in each glass and top with chocolate sauce.
- Optional: Add a couple of ice cubes if you want your drinks colder.