Contest Ice Cream Day Celebration Contest

Starrdust

Luna Lovegood
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction

Maganda and masayang gabi sa inyo mga lodicakes! 🥰

Eto na po ang last pa-contest ko ngayong taon to celebrate our Ice Cream Day 😅

Madali lang mechanics nitong pa-contest ko ngayon and I will be picking 5 winners sa mga sasali.

I will use this site You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. para mapili yung mga mananalo which will win:

100 PHP Regular Load

Mechanics:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Madali lang naman siguro sundin ang mechanics. Mamimili ako bukas ng umaga, 10AM Philippine Time. 😅

NOTE:

• NO REACTION INVALID ENTRY

• ONE ENTRY PER USERNAME. Please avoid spamming.

This contest is open for all registered members of PH Corner po. 😊🌻

Have a good night po sa inyo!

bakit???? ay sori kala ko tawag mo ko....

suporta po.... hingi na lang ako balato sa mananalo....
1638253433264.jpg

Attachments

Ang magiging New Year's resolution ko po is gawin ko na ang mga dapat kong gawin. Huwag yung mamaya nalang palagi or bukas na 😅

Sabi nga ni Benjamin Franklin, “Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.”

Last edited:
Madam if you'll allow me po, ask ko lang po sana if ano meaning ng Ice Cream Day.

Ang magiging New Year's resolution ko po is gawin ko na ang mga dapat kong gawin. Huwag yung mamaya nalang palagi or bukas na 😅

Sabi nga ni Benjamin Franklin, “Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.”
Next year nalang yan lods, iba nalang

simula noong 2019 ay hindi na ako naniniwala sa New Year's Resolution kasi hindi rin naman natutupad. Instead of saying resolutions we can simply called it Improvements In Life that we want to established for a year. We should by the start of the year set a new goals in life that we can reflect on and look forward throughout the year. And as for me, I would like to gain new skills in communication thats why i want to be part on a bpo company and to have a better living for the next 5 years.

simula noong 2019 ay hindi na ako naniniwala sa New Year's Resolution kasi hindi rin naman natutupad. Instead of saying resolutions we can simply called it Improvements In Life that we want to established for a year. We should by the start of the year set a new goals in life that we can reflect on and look forward throughout the year. And as for me, I would like to gain new skills in communication thats why i want to be part on a bpo company and to have a better living for the next 5 years.
Woowwwww graappeee!

Back