What's new

I hate Rabiya Mateo's National Costume

dden_hyung

Eternal Poster
Reaction
IMG_20210515_025011.jpg

don't get me wrong i love Rabiya Mateo this is just my opinion/review on her national costume on Miss U 2020...
ang una ko talagang napansin nung nakita ko yung costume nya "the DRESS is wearing HER" she's not wearing the dress. yung awkward cut plus yung malaking papakpak... not cute, nagmuka pa syang maliit, she still look gorgeous tho as always. ❤️
and yung mismong concept is just cliché, ur country's flag as a national costume? walang inovasion.
Again, just to clarify... this is not any hate on Rabiya, i love her and i'll support her regardless. ❤️

Attachments

Move on. There's always a mistake and everyone got mistakes. Every perspective is different from people to people. Nagagandahan ka sa iba pero pangit sa ibang mata. Walang same perspective dahil lahat ay may kaniya kaniyang tinahak. Okay lang yan T>s.

Kanya kanyang trip yan e. Iba gusto ang iba ayaw. She was brave enuf to wear our colors tho. Can this be said of many of us?

Again, just to clarify... this is not any hate on Rabiya, i love her and will support her regardless.

[XX='J A X T O N E 2 3, c: 1201996, m: 978753'][/XX] Yan din sabi nung friend ko with matching send nung picture ni lunox. Hahahahaha

Back