What's new

I guess Im Different? What do you think?

hi, i know being a part of the LGBTQIAP is against what your church teaches but calling/referring something or someone as "abnormal" just because it doesnt adhere to the "rules" is offensive.

[XX='Shinzenryu, c: 102490, m: 341157'][/XX] Im sorry. I didnt mean to offend the LGBTQ. Im referring the word "abnoramal" to myself, to myself only.

This is the first time I felt it. And we knows that if something is not normal. We called it abnormal. I feel something unsual in me. Ive called myself ABNORMAL or DIFFERENT for not knowing what happens in me.

'di po ako napapatitig , pero natitignan ko po minsan kapag parng pogi po. 'di naman po sa pagmamayabang... Pero maitsura rin po ako , kaya parang wala rin po sakin kapag nakita ko na mas pogi parin ako hehe. Pero kapag mas pogi po sakin siguro lods doon minsan tinitignan ko talaga kasi malabo rin mata ko e 😅

It is normal to appreciate the beauty of the same *** but you are abnormally reading BL. BL novels are mostly marketed to girls and alike unless you are gay. You are just bored so you are looking for things to cling to. There are some guys who are emotional but it's normal but you have to stop reading BL, there's a tendency that you will develop that abnormal feelings towards the same gender.

Why you ask yourself about your gender, At first its okay to be faze on same ***, second its nothing wrong to admire celebrity,
As you said your into girls and don't confused your self your just over acting on your silly ideas,
anyways As you said you kept your self busy and still you think about your Identity, to answered it, you should face both side if you want to eat a man and Natitigasan kaba pag may type kang lalaki(dugo na ilong kaka english, absent kasi ako pag english subject guys esp. grammar ahaha).
or you just admire the Celebrities , For me I admire those celebrity but not into sexual but how there body built , face and how they express their feelings, no no not into sexual thoughts, I just want to learn how they have achieve that kind of physical appearance.
So explore yourself
kung titingin ka ng **** tas may nag BBj anung tinitingnan no yong mata ng Babae ba or yong tiiiitii ng lalaki? pag lalaki somethings wrong with you and you should face it.

You're an 18 year old kid, that's normal. Halos lahat dumaan sa phase na ganyan. You'll eventually figure it out in time. Just remember that whatever you decide to be, there's nothing wrong with it and you don't need people's acceptance for it.

Bi curious ka ts same tayo sobrang boring ng straight couple kaya mostly pinapanood ko is lesbian movies or series or binabasa ko gxg wlw or gl.. lahat ng alter account ko nakafollow lang sa mga queer girls at boys pero wag ka my hubby na ako at 8yrs na kami wla nmn ako balak makipaghiwalay..

Normal tayo okk🌈

Well your just normal dude. I mean, look at me I admire kpop guys and girls. I have guy bias and girl bias at the same time.

So don't give an F, just be you. Your normal

Do you still watch BL? I would recommend you "Gaya sa Pelikula." That would probably enlighten you on gender identity. You know We all have our phases. Just take your time! The truth is always yours.

normal lang naman yang ma pogian ka sa isang tao or ma appreciate mo yung ganda ng isang nilalang mapa ano pamang kasarian ito . Ang hindi normal is yung tratratuhin mo yan ng hindi normal . Tao ka lang din may emosyon :) . Huwag mo ring pilitin hanapin kung sino ka talaga dahil dimo yun matutukoy .. hayaan mo nalang na ang sitwasyon ang magpapalabas nito . And if masaya ka naman sa trip mo then go for it . At the end of the day ikaw lang din ang may alam kung ano , at sino ka .

Different, tama ka paps. In some aspects, iba naman talaga tayo lahat. Pero no, di ka abnormal. At some point, the environment or setting we're exposed to triggers and quite somehow affects our identity. Change is a process, sa process may development. Nasa stage ka lang in knowing your real identity. Ika nga sa Social Theory ni Erikson dumadaan mostly (pero hindi lahat) sa Stage na Identity vs. Role confusion. Wag ka mastress, embrace mo yan. Malalampasan mo rin yan at malalaman mo kung sino ka talaga. 💪