What's new

I guess Im Different? What do you think?

Murphyyy

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
I don't know where to post it. So I decided to post it here , Besides It contains some love story (brief) of mine.

It all started a few weeks ago. I became a person I do not wanna be, because of someone who I admired and love the most. We've been together in 2yrs (I mean I've court her in 2yrs) but recently she busted me and says she doesn't feel the same as she felt before. In that moment when she says that , I almost cried but I'd stop myself to waste my tears (tho it is worth to cry) and make myself busy. So I browse my Social Media Accounts , read an articles, do the games until I found a series (Gameboys). This is my first time watching BL series and it is worth to watch tho it is ongoing. Days goes so fast and Im still watching the series, after watching the 8th episode of it. I suddenly asked myself if Im a Straight or just a Bi? 'coz I kinda attracted to both protagonist of the series and can't stop thinking and wait to its next update. So I've talked my best friend about this ( I dont Know Anything About Gender Identity) so I told her about what I feel 'coz im confused ( If Im Straight Guy or Bi) . She said it is QUEER i dont know what is that so I ask her and she says that Im just confuse to my gender Identity and also because of the series Ive watched.

In that day ,I cant stop myself to think about it. So I tried to make myself busy to forget it but the fate is so harsh . I couldnt forget until now.

What will you say? What do you think? Do I look diFFerent or abnormal?

Ps. Im into girls , I really meant it. Also my biggest dream is to be a father , a Good father. And somehow Im attrated to same ***.

Ps. Im a boy

Last edited:
[XX='DrMuRpHy, c: 102404, m: 1690773'][/XX] confussion if part of life, but you have to ask yourself. Who am i? What am i? what do i really want? what are my dreams? and you have to choose one among the choices of being straight or Bi. Just like the saying "you cant serve two masters at a time". so you have to choose one and act like one.

you're not "abnormal" OP. it's okay to feel that way. it's actually good na nag se-self discovery ka. i mean, its the 21st century, no one is straight anymore.

Thanks. But What if I choose to be a straight ? But there's always a part of me being attracted to someone's charms (same ***) pero bahala na.

[XX='DrMuRpHy, c: 102433, m: 1690773'][/XX] [XX='DrMuRpHy, c: 102433, m: 1690773'][/XX] thats why choose 1 and act 1. forget those feelings, it'll all fade someday if you are sincere on what you want to be.

Ammm yes po. And Im Watching the series because of its story not because im sexually attracted to the characters of it.

Im actively engage to our parish activities . Thats why I look to myself as an abnormal. Ive becoming a person I do not wanna be.