What's new

Help I Factory Wipe All data reset sa Win10 and after Mag wipe success Nag papa log in ng"Other Account" password.

Helloso guys this is my problem. After po mag factory wipe all my data and reset po windows 10 i expected fresh po from the start ang loptop ko. Pero after reset may lumabas na Other users Password log in. so hindiq alam input ko since wala naman ako tineguster na pass and username po. Paano po kaya ito...

Question: Na Full wipe ba kaya yung data ko or may natira pa.
Question2: Installanq kaya ng bagong Os via bootable drive.Hindi ko na kaya marecover ung filesq.

QUESTION3:pag umabot ba sa point na humihingi na siya ng password and log in, means success ung factory reset ko?

received_1145508839457319.jpeg

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about your issue. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. If you did a factory reset and wiped all data, then it should have erased everything on your laptop. However, it's possible that there may be some remnants of data left behind. This could be a problem if someone else had access to your laptop before you did the factory reset and set up the "Other Account" password.

2. Yes, you can try installing a new operating system via a bootable drive. This may help solve your issue, but keep in mind that you will lose all your files and data on your laptop.

3. If it's asking for a password and login, it doesn't necessarily mean that the factory reset was successful. It could be a sign that there is an issue with the reset, or that there is another account on the laptop that you're not aware of.

In any case, I recommend reaching out to a professional technician or contacting the laptop manufacturer's support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more detailed and specific advice for your situation.

Back