What's new

Trivia I Dont Feel Good About My LifeCan Religion, God, or the Bible Help?

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
1615526965158.png

The Bible’s answer​

Yes. The Bible, an ancient book of wisdom, provides answers to life’s important questions and can help you to feel better and have a sense of well-being. Consider some questions that it answers.
  1. Is there a Creator? The Bible says that God “created all things.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) As our Creator, God knows what we need to feel good and to find fulfillment in life.
  2. Does God care about me? Rather than portraying God as aloof from mankind, the Bible says: “He is not far off from each one of us.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) He is interested in what happens to you and wants to help you succeed in life.—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
  3. How can knowing God help me to feel better? God created us with a “spiritual need,” an innate hunger to understand the meaning and purpose of life. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) Our spiritual need also includes a desire to know our Creator and to have a relationship with him. God will welcome your efforts to get to know him, for the Bible says: “Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you.”—You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Millions of people have found that building a friendship with God has improved their overall well-being and shown them how to feel good about their lives. While knowing God will not make your life trouble-free, his wisdom found in the Bible can help you to
  • Have a happier family life.
  • Enjoy peace with others.
  • Deal with problems as varied as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Many religions that use the Bible do not actually follow its teachings. In contrast, true religion, which adheres to what the Bible really says, will help you to get to know God.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Eep