What's new

Closed I am trying to play pokemon sun on citra 3ds emulator but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

R4V3N

Honorary Poster
Reaction
This error keeps preventing me. I've done some research and I think my problem is that I don't have OpenGl 3.3. I only have 3.0. Any suggestion how to Overcome this? Any reply will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

446909_29243712_1390504401054556_635013195341234176_n.png

Attachments

Does your GPU support OpenGL 3.3? You might wanna look at your GPU's specs

There might be some workarounds tho, try to search for those

GPU specs.
What do you think I should do?
Ah.. integrated graphics. It can't do much, sorry
Either you buy a new dedicated graphics card (there's cheap ones like AMD Radeon R5) or try to search for workarounds

Your integrated graphics might not be suitable for running Citra itself plus Citra itself is still an inefficient emulator

Ah.. integrated graphics. It can't do much, sorry
Either you buy a new dedicated graphics card (there's cheap ones like AMD Radeon R5) or try to search for workarounds

Your integrated graphics might not be suitable for running Citra itself plus Citra itself is still an inefficient emulator
Okay mate. Many thanks!

Thanks mate. I'll try playing it on desktop.
Oh, I did not realize you were trying it on your laptop hehe
Anyway If you have an express card slot on your laptop, it is possible to install an external GPU on it
The thing is called EXP GDC and comes with two cables, for express card and for mini-PCIe but you only need to use one

If you really want, try to use the express card one because certain brands don't allow their mini-PCIes to be used for something else

Oh, I did not realize you were trying it on your laptop hehe
Anyway If you have an express card slot on your laptop, it is possible to install an external GPU on it
The thing is called EXP GDC and comes with two cables, for express card and for mini-PCIe but you only need to use one

If you really want, try to use the express card one because certain brands don't allow their mini-PCIes to be used for something else
is there any store that i can buy exp gdc here in ph?

Status
Not open for further replies.