What's new

PlayToEarn I AM INTERESTED TO BE YOUR SCHOLAR

TenaiiC

Grasshopper
Reaction
Good day Manager!

As a scholar in Axie Infinity is one of the great blessing that I would want to receive this year. For the program have a great impact to all ages. It could provide the necessity needs that cannot be provided due to the pandemic that is happening.

Please allow me to experience this kind of opportunity to be ONE of your SCHOLAR. I will never waste your effort in picking me. Thank you Manager.

I am sending whole-heartedly my information.

Name: Athena Krizzia Cedeño

Civil Status: Married

Nationality: Filipino

FB name: Tenaii Cedeno

Device to be used in playing Axie Infinity: Android and PC

Internet: PLDT wifi, Data

Average SLP per day: 150 or more.

How many hours per day can you dedicate to playing Axie: 10 to 12 hrs

Do you already have experience playing Axie Infinity: No, but I did pure research through YøùTùbé, Google and Facebook.

Gaming expirience: Clash of Clan,Mobile Legends,Fortnite,Dota

How well do you know the Axie Game mechanics: I did my research (watching tutorials, how to get started, tips and strategies) through Google, YøùTùbé, Facebook and people who played it.

REASON WHY WE CHOOSE YOU: You should choose me as one of your scholar because I am flexible, manage my time, will never fail your trust and effort. The percentage that I am earning from you will go to my savings, purchase necessity needs for my family especially my two young children and help my mother get home to be treated here in the Philippines. Lastly, this would be a great opportunity for me to start build our own business. YOU WILL TRULY BE OUR BLESSING AND HOPE, MANAGER.

THANK YOU.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Saint Sinner

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back