What's new

Android App I am - Daily affirmations v4.2.1 MOD APK (ρrémíùm Unlocked)

IUU

Forum Guru
Reaction
1652111678279.png

I am – Daily affirmations owns many meaningful sayings on different topics that users choose. Impressive backgrounds and designs often accompany these sayings.

I am – Daily affirmations takes users away from negative thoughts and fatigue when they receive meaningful daily quotes. They will be able to select different topics and set a time to have them delivered at the desired time. In addition, impressive backgrounds can be used as wallpapers for the application to help users change the experience, and don’t forget to share your favorite quotes with others.

Users will be able to find ways to help themselves become more active:

• Users will be able to find a large number of sayings with impressive backgrounds to help them become more active every day.
  • After choosing the topic, users can set the time they want for meaningful sentences to be sent.
  • Users can easily get rid of negative thoughts or can reduce stress to a certain extent to continue the purpose they pursue.
  • Meaningful sayings often come with an impressive background that can be used as wallpaper for the user’s device.
  • Users can find a saying they love and read it repeatedly; they also easily share it with others.
Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1652111681689.png

1652111700376.png
1652111703434.png

Attachments

Back