What's new

Tutorial Huawei new algo unlock online code calculator generator

Requirements:
Google Account
Huawei Pocket WIFI
Your device IMEI (ex. 869470071693453) located usually at the back cover of pocket WIFI
How to unlock/openline: Procedure:
Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Sign in with your Google account and type your IMEI
Next, if your pocket WIFI model is not on the list leave it blank (Globe Pocket WIFI E5220 is not on the list).
Click +1 on the next page to view the results, after that copy the 8 digit unlock code this code is very important so don't waste since you only have a few tries given.
Very Important note: Use NEW ALGO CODE ONLY! Using the old algo will result to permanent lock of your device. Do at your own risk!
Insert other SIM to your pocket WIFI (ex. insert SMART SIM on Globe pocket WIFI).
Go to 192.168.1.1 on your browser and the device will prompt for the unlock code, simply insert the 8 digit unlock code provided by the calculator.
You may use your Globe, SMART or SUN pocket WIFI as usual.
Another Procedure:
Write down your IMEI Number somewhere at safe place
Get (Generate) unlock code Using IMEI from Huawei Code Calculator and write down somewhere.
Insert Any invalid (Different operator then your current provider) SIM Card into WI-FI Router and Star it.
Connect the hotspot created by your router.
Open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Navigate to ADVANCE SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE
Now you can see the box which is asking to enter the unlock code, Enter The UNLOCK CODE (NEW ALGO) which you have generated in STEP 2.
Click on APPLY. That’s It Your modem is unlocked successfully.

big credit: ANFO
hallo my freand what to do if you dont have all that settings to unlock it i have the unlock code but i am stock whit november firmvare and can not changes it do you have some good idea of how to make it ?

Back