What's new

Help Huawei HG8145V5 from PLDT gets 500mbps both wired and 5Ghz but secondary router TPlink Archer C6 is capped at 100mbps

dr1xird

Leecher
Wondering if anyone here experienced the same issue.

We have Fiber Unli plan 2699 500mbps(speed boost) but we are having issues getting the same speed on the secondary router. We typically get around 300mbps on my secondary router until the end of March when our internet slowed down to 80mbps. After relentless calls for tech dispatch, PLDT managed to resolve our issue and we are now getting 500mbps for both wired and 5GHz connections. Now, our secondary router has the same setup and is connected to the main router(LAN 1) via a CAT 6 cable. We've tried all ports available on the main router but we're getting the same 100mbps.

TIA for the help!

1654075865891.png

Attachments

Have you tried using pure copper cable? baka may na bend na pin sa lan ports kaya naka-half duplex yan ts.
Hindi ko pa nasubukang gumamit ng pure copper cable. I just checked now and it is showing full-duplex pero 100mbit/s pa rin. Di kaya cable ko problema? Tinry ko kasing gumamit ng maikling cat 6 cable using the same setup secondary router connected to main router then laptop connected via lan cable to secondary router. Using different cable to connect our main and secondary router, I got 1000mbit/s full duplex.

Last edited:
Pa help rin sa second router Full Duplex naman kaso parang capped sa second router yung speed kasi kapag direct sa pc ok naman 100Mbps sa speed test pero kapag dinaan ko sa second router papuntang pc nagiging 10Mbps na lang.

Hindi ko pa nasubukang gumamit ng pure copper cable. I just checked now and it is showing full-duplex pero 100mbit/s pa rin. Di kaya cable ko problema? Tinry ko kasing gumamit ng maikling cat 6 cable using the same setup secondary router connected to main router then laptop connected via lan cable to secondary router. Using different cable to connect our main and secondary router, I got 1000mbit/s full duplex.
nka cap ata tlga sa 100mbit/s khit full duplex ang router na yan

Back