3Ds2

Forum Veteran
Elite
model: hp 15-d013sx

IMG_20230609_070203.jpg

IMG_20230609_070240.jpg

any solution po 🥺

Attachments

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your HP laptop's hard drive. Here are some steps that you can take to diagnose and potentially fix the issue:

1. Check the hard drive connections: Make sure that the hard drive is properly connected to the motherboard. If the connections are loose, the hard drive may not be detected.

2. Check the BIOS settings: Access the BIOS settings and check if the hard drive is recognized there. If it's not, try resetting the BIOS settings to default and see if that helps.

3. Run a diagnostic test: Most HP laptops come with built-in diagnostic tools that can help identify hardware issues. You can access these tools by pressing the F2 or F10 key during startup. Run a hard drive test and see if any errors are detected.

4. Try booting from a different device: If the hard drive is not being detected at all, try booting the laptop from a different device such as a USB drive or CD/DVD. If the laptop is able to boot from a different device, it may indicate that the hard drive is faulty.

5. Replace the hard drive: If all else fails, you may need to replace the hard drive. You can purchase a new hard drive from HP or a third-party vendor, and install it yourself or take it to a technician.

I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue with your laptop's hard drive. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

ssd or hdd? kung hdd, try mo ireplug ang harddisk kung same issue, ikabit mo sa ibang system ang hdd.
Kung ganon pa din at meron ka files na need mo kunin, sa recovery center ka magpunta pero 50/50 chance lang.
Else pagpag mo ang hdd sa wood flat surface then try mo ulit isaksak.

in short, buy new storage.