Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino_info

Forum Contributor
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Facebook%2Binvisible%2Bcheck%2Bstatus-3.png

Now we are going to share a simple, but very useful trick to get visible the invisible friends on your chat in Facebook.Follow the steps given below to get shown the invisible friends.

Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Facebook Application

It asks for Request For Permission

Click on Allow

Facebook%2Binvisible%2Bcheck%2Bstatus-1.png

Now you will get shown all the friends who are online and set their status as invisible.

You can view the differences between the online friends in Facebook Chat Box and Online Now Chat Box from below in my account.There are only 159 friends online in normal chat box but167 online in Online Now Chat box so there are 8 invisible friends in chat.

Facebook%2Binvisible%2Bcheck%2Bstatus-2.png

I am sure this trick is very useful and many of the Facebook users are searching for this trick. Now you can chat with your friends who are set their status as invisible.. Enjoy..!!

Attachments

Dear delfermil30,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back