What's new

Help How to use phcorner

Welcome to PHC! Please take time to read the rules --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here are few other links you maybe interested in reading
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

To give you a heads-up, there's no option for you to delete a thread.

Good luck on your PHCorner journey!!

Soul Calibre | Guardian Angel
"Life is TOUGH but I don't give a shit because I know I am AWESOME"

Welcome to PHC! Please take time to read the rules --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Here are few other links you maybe interested in reading

To give you a heads-up, there's no option for you to delete a thread.

Good luck on your PHCorner journey!!

how do i gain trust from the people here? does it depend on the amount of reactions received or commented to a post?

how do i gain trust from the people here? does it depend on the amount of reactions received or commented to a post?
Gain trust about what? Depends. As a newbie, if you want other members to trust you, show them [us] that you are trust-worthy.

Trust and respect is not really based on the number of likes, reactions, or forum rank. If you shows us that you are someone that can be trusted, then eventually people will trust you.

Gain trust about what? Depends. As a newbie, if you want other members to trust you, show them [us] that you are trust-worthy.

Trust and respect is not really based on the number of likes, reactions, or forum rank. If you shows us that you are someone that can be trusted, then eventually people will trust you.

I don't know. I wanted to use this platform for business and for my hobbies too but the features and functions for a newbie like me is limited. I can't even change my avatar T~T

I don't know. I wanted to use this platform for business and for my hobbies too but the features and functions for a newbie like me is limited. I can't even change my avatar T~T
That's a part of the forum journey. Everyone here started as a newbie and had the same limitations. If you want to gain access to other forum features, you have to meet certain requirement.

To become an established member, read this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and to become an elite member read this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you want to use the platform for business and some other stuffs, the first thing you need to do is to at least become an "established member".

Read the forum rules to avoid violations.

Multiple and consecutive violations can lead to ban, so it is a must that you read the rules.

That's a part of the forum journey. Everyone here started as a newbie and had the same limitations. If you want to gain access to other forum features, you have to meet certain requirement.

To become an established member, read this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and to become an elite member read this --> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you want to use the platform for business and some other stuffs, the first thing you need to do is to at least become an "established member".

Read the forum rules to avoid violations.

Multiple and consecutive violations can lead to ban, so it is a must that you read the rules.

okayyy, thank uuu ^^

okayyy, thank uuu ^^
Not a problem. If ever you have questions, don't hesitate to browse/search forum threads first. If you didn't get any answer, then ask us. Someone may be able to give you an answer.

If you have any suggestion that you think would benefit the members and would make the forum better, or if you have questions that need in-depth explanations, you may contact boss Draft , he is an admin of the forum.

Again, welcome to PHCorner and have fun.

Not a problem. If ever you have questions, don't hesitate to browse/search forum threads first. If you didn't get any answer, then ask us. Someone may be able to give you an answer.

If you have any suggestion that you think would benefit the members and would make the forum better, or if you have questions that need in-depth explanations, you may contact boss Draft , he is an admin of the forum.

Again, welcome to PHCorner and have fun.

I'm here again to ask a question T~T sorry if it's bothering you. Do people with elite badges on their profile means they're trusted and that I can pay first whenever we have a transaction? And how do we find a trusted midman here if ever? And if I got scammed by someone, who should I tell?

I'm here again to ask a question T~T sorry if it's bothering you. Do people with elite badges on their profile means they're trusted and that I can pay first whenever we have a transaction? And how do we find a trusted midman here if ever? And if I got scammed by someone, who should I tell?
Members with elite badge, such as like me, only means we met the requirements to be a part of the elite team. I am not saying that we are either trust-worthy or not. May mga members nga dati dito na nakaabot ng mataas na rank tapos in the end scammer pala. Before making any transaction with anyone, make sure to observe and verify first kung legit ang ka-transaction mo or hindi. Don't get blinded by the badges.

Okay, thank you. I'll come back to this thread whenever I have a question po, is that ok? Hehehe. Nangangapa pa po kasi ako dito.
It's totally fine. Just mention me para ma-notify ako. And to explain it further, kadalasang ang mga members dito na sa Buy & Sell, Trading, and Crypto naka-focus ay nangpro-provide yan ng proof of transactions/receipts from other members to gain trust from new clients.

Makikita mo sa mga threads nila na naka-plug ang proofs/receipts agad para di sila mapagkamalang scammer. We all are aware na maraming scammer sa group. Kaya as much as possible ay nagpro-provide sila ng proof of transactions.

If, knock on wood, you become a victim of a scam while doing a transaction here mismo sa forum, notify the admins immediately.