HOW TO USE LANGEDITOR
1. Unzip any game or app into an empty folder or make first an empty folder and unzip your files using mini commander, blue FTP and etc.
2. Open Language editor, and browse your folder where your file was extracted.
3. In the folder, you'll see some .class files. Open any .class file. You will see a list of text/strings. If there is any string in otherlanguage (not in english), press ok to translate it. After translation, you will see the translated text in editor window. You can edit the text here.
4. After translating all foreign language strings, press left soft key to save thefile.
5. Do this for all class files. After complete translating all class files, open any zip archiver again select all files and make a zip file.
6. Rename the zip file, erase .zip from name and add _jar.
7. Goto gallery, select the _jar file and rename it to .jar. Your game/app is ready to install.