What's new

Referral How to register in Fame Ink to be an author to Novelah, Story on, and Filnovel to earn a passive income?

Munkeymoney

Journeyman
Reaction
How to register to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.to become an author of Novelah, Story-on, and Filnovel?

To register to become an author, you need an inviter that will give you a link to register. Without link, you can't register even if you download the Fame Ink apps.

Just You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if you want to register.

To register, you need to fill out the following:

Email:
Verification Code: (Check your email to see your code)
Password:
Re-enter Password:

20220704_134216.jpg

Author Name:
Phone number:
Valid I.D Number:

And you need to take a picture of the front of your I.D and Upload it.

20220704_134235.jpg

After that, you can download the Fame Ink apps and now log in.

To have a contract and to begin with inviting the authors so you can earn, the requirements are:

1. 15 chapters and a total of the 20,000-word count.
2. 20 chapters and a total of the 30,000-word count.
3. No need for your outline

In just 2 to 3 days to pass the review, you finally receive a contract.

In just 2 to 3 weeks, your novel can be released and you can earn a passive income.

They offered also offered a Non-exclusive and Exclusive contract.

Not only you can earn by your novel but also inviting authors to write in Fame Ink, and every author who successfully contracts their novel then you can earn 5dollars or 280pesos.

Also, if the star of your novel increases, your profit percentage share increases. Also when the readers of your novel watched the ads, you can earn an amount depending on your star.

Reminder: If you complete the requirement and you receive a contract, please read it. I can't tell the content of the contract.

Screenshot_20220704-125708_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

Back