What's new

Closed How to recover deleted message

Status
Not open for further replies.
These deleted messages are still somewhere in your hard drive, taking up memory spaces and the system just gets rid of the “pathway” that it uses to access that memory space. But you are having no Restore option again after these messages disappear from the screen unless using third-party You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to recover.

Do not add or create any new files before recovery, because they will overwrite the deleted messages.

These deleted messages are still somewhere in your hard drive, taking up memory spaces and the system just gets rid of the “pathway” that it uses to access that memory space. But you are having no Restore option again after these messages disappear from the screen unless using third-party You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to recover.

Do not add or create any new files before recovery, because they will overwrite the deleted messages.
i think it required to root ?

Actually, we can recover deleted message in vivo y11 by using pro phone data recovery software before they are overwritten by new data. Since all the deleted message will be still saved on your vivo y11 unaccessable, such software can help us access to the deleted message and recover them back. And we need to root the vivo y11 before that.

Actually, we can recover deleted message in vivo y11 by using pro phone data recovery software before they are overwritten by new data. Since all the deleted message will be still saved on your vivo y11 unaccessable, such software can help us access to the deleted message and recover them back. And we need to root the vivo y11 before that.
That's the problem i'm facing right now i need to root my phone, if i could only just root my phone i can easily recover it by using fonepaw software

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.