Closed HOW TO GO TO HEAVEN?šŸ‘†šŸ˜‡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ako Idol Mo

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
HOW TO GO TO HEAVEN?

#1.Believe that Jesus is the Son of God. Everyone has sinned, or done something wrong, and those sins separate you from God. In the Old Testament of the Bible, people were commanded to make animal sacrifices in order to be forgiven for their sins. However, the New Testament says that God sent His son Jesus to Earth to be killed as the ultimate sacrifice, so that all people could be forgiven if they accepted him. The Bible also says that Jesus was raised from the dead 3 days after he was killed, proving his divine nature.[1]

#2.Accept that you can't go to heaven unless you become saved in Christ. The Bible says in John 14:6: ā€œJesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" This means that before you can a follower of Jesus, you have to let go of the idea that there are any other paths to heaven. Thatā€™s the only way you can fully understand the significance of Jesusā€™ sacrifice and the importance of worshipping him.[2]

#3.Ask Jesus to come into your life through the prayer of salvation. Simply acknowledging that Jesus is the Son of God and he died for our sins isnā€™t enough to get you into heaven. You have to make a conscious decision to become a follower of Jesus, praying to God for forgiveness for your sins. This is known in Christianity as being ā€œborn again,ā€ because your life should be different from that moment forward.[3]

#4.Become baptized as a sign of your commitment to Christ. Being baptized isnā€™t necessary to get into heaven. However, God does command his followers to be baptized as a signal to God and the world that you have undergone a significant spiritual experience. As youā€™re lowered into the water and lifted back up, it symbolizes that Jesus is washing away your sins and bringing you up as a new person.[5]

#5.Pray the prayer of salvation when youā€™re ready to commit your life to Christ. There are no set words to the prayer of salvation because the words aren't what will get you into heaven. Itā€™s the intention in your heart to become a follower of Jesus. Because of that, donā€™t say the prayer of salvation unless youā€™re truly ready to dedicate yourself to a Christian life, or else it will be meaningless.
šŸ”øAlthough you may still sin sometimes after you become a born-again Christian, you should strive to always be as much like Jesus as you can be.šŸ”ø

#6.Open the prayer by admitting that you have sinned. In Romans 3:23, the Bible says, ā€œFor all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.ā€ Even if youā€™ve tried hard your whole life to be a good person, there has certainly been a time when you told a lie, disrespected your parents, envied someone elseā€™s success, or committed some other sin. The first step in being forgiven for that sin is to admit that it occurred in the first place.[8]
šŸ”¹For instance, you might start your prayer by saying something like, ā€œDear God, I know I have sinned and Iā€™m not perfect.ā€
šŸ’ Even one sin, no matter how large or small, is enough to keep you apart from God for eternity. James 2:10 says: "For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it."
šŸ”øRomans 6:23 specifies the penalty for sin, and the gift that Jesus gave sinners: "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

#7.Repent for those sins and ask for Godā€™s forgiveness. When you become a follower of Christ, you wonā€™t suddenly become perfect. Youā€™ll still face the temptation to sin, and sometimes you might even give in to that temptation. Itā€™s human nature, which is why Jesusā€™ sacrifice was so powerful. It doesnā€™t just cover your past sins, but any future sins as well, as long as youā€™re sincere about following him and trying to do better.[9]
šŸ”¹For example, you might say, ā€œLord, please forgive me for my sins. Iā€™m sorry that I havenā€™t lived up to what you expect of me.ā€
šŸ”øTo repent means more than just to apologize. It means to be truly sorry for your sins and to turn away from them.
šŸ’ 1 John 1:9 says that God will forgive you if you confess your sins and ask for His mercy: ā€œIf we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."[10]

downloadfile.md.jpg

downloadfile3.md.jpg downloadfile4.md.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
How to go to heaven šŸ¤”

Pano yung mga baby na namatay
mga milyong taong namatay bago dumating si jesus
Mga may sakit sa utak
Mga hindi kristiano
Mga nakatira sa bundok o mahihirap na lugar na di marunong bumasa at sumulat

MGA TO HINDI MAGAGAWA YUNG MGA NASA LIST MO šŸ¤”

Status