What's new

How to fix Suddenly Slowed micro Sdcard?

Gerald M

Addict
Reaction
I am using a 32GB micro sdcard as an internal storage in my Android phone(Samsung J2 Prime) without any issue for 3 months then suddenly my phone start to perform slowly, keep hanging and keep loading for minutes even the task is can be completed in a second like copying a 1MB file the speed is only around 1-10kbps so I decided to backup all my files overnight in my laptop and after that I format the micro sdcard but it is very slow I think its about 5 minutes before a successful format but after formatting it the speed doesn't change. I try formatting it in my laptop and it also takes 5 minutes to complete the format I tried running
" chkdsk MysdcardLetter: /f " but no errors found to my sdcard... I format it many times but It's always the same...
CAN ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM???

5 minutes to format? Hmmm 🤔 that is abnormal and it takes only a 10 to 20 seconds or a minute in maximum (i guess 😅). Probably there is no error but the sd card has been in a near death na. Bug na yan sa SD Card mo.

Baka related. Sa flashdrive ko, kapag bumabagal, pinoformat ko ng hindi naka 'Quick Format'.
Example, kapag below 15Mbps nalang ang copy, pinoformat ko ng di naka 'Quick Format', then, balik na s'ya sa 30+Mbps.